Racers...here we go.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Well FE dudes. Im packing up and ready to head to the FE race in MAZO Wi. I leave in 30 min..

I will make sure that pictures and results are posted (i think Doug will likely do this but what the heack im bringing a cam also).. I will also try to get some VID and post it on the I waters main system..

Here we go...

ROCK ON

Grimracer

HOLY CRAP ;D

This was a blast...

The boats were fast and the drivers were (as I expected) way cool guys. ;)

First I would like to say hi to Charley my boat owner and all around way cool dude. Sorry about the tweaked turn fin.. He hired me as the driver for one of the heats and I dorked it up.. For our Nitro friends (do you have any idea how fast a P sport hydro accelerates?) :eek: Nothing like having a bunch of watts kicking A$$..

And of course Doug.. Thank goodness Kermit will rain as pond owner again witch makes me very happy. Also when you fully recover from the race please rest assure that you did one heck of a job getting this thing done.. It was nice to meet you and your wife and I (we) look forward to next time (note I did not say next year)

The MN gang put on one heck of a show. Mark Anderson (not the Sport 40 guru, must be the name) had a killer P sport hydro that looked as if it could make short work of a good sport nitro boat. Congrats.

Also congrats to the rest of the racers.

Enough from me.. I was just the CD.. how about the rest of the gang that was there.

Now I need to make a few phone calls…what did Paul say I needed….lets see SS1 and a ……

Grimracer ;D

If you need an SS-1, I have one coming that I won at the Michigan Cup race. If it shows up here this week I'll bring it to the Internats with me. Maybe I could swap it for a couple of T-shirts or something......

Yeah, STILL waiting for over 4 weeks now for it to show up!

It was a great time at the Sardine Classic!!! Many thanks to Doug for organizing such a great event and Grim did a wonderful job as CD keeping us all in line!

I have about 30 pics I snapped and sent over to Doug...so those should be posted on his site

http://www.madisonrcboats.org/classic/index.htm

(under "pictures") soon. Looking forward to the recap and final postings. My son and I had a great time and brought home some wood too!!!

Ken

Hey Mike,

You sure do build some nice looking boats! 8)

I have seen the rigger under the table before someplace... ;D

Is that a Wildthing on the table? Does it go well?

Nitrocrazed racing: If God intended us to make fiberglass boats he would have made fiberglass trees. I have seen fiberglass trees... ;D

Whoooohooo everytime i see that Villain it seems to be better looking LOL

i think it is those Camera angles ;)

i am going to get off my ass now and finish off my Villain ;)

Kris

Ken and gang.

Great shots and yea thats my Chic.. Sheila is a very good sport and even raced in the ZIG-ZAG class with her very own custom set up ZIG-ZAG racers that she got as a gift from the host of the race. Cool Grim-ette decals and all.

Yea i brought the BIG DOG (AUS BOAT) to the show to show them what a E boat looks like. The racers were saying cool things..

The mono on the table is indeed a Wild Thing..However its a little hard to tell what motor is in there.... Can you guess what size.

Grim

Hey Grim,

I understand a certain FE vendor took an order for an H&M cabover from some wild Cheesehead the other night.

What'd you say about don't count on next year? LOL

I wonder if we're going to see it race in MN in September?

You gave us a clue in Internats FIY. I'm guessing a .12, OS or Thunder Tiger maybe? It's hard ro tell, I need a closer shot.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could get a certain Jim Irwin to start making some .12-sized pipes for us? I'd take several!

Latest posts

Back