RACE RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htbboats

I just got a call from Ron Drake, he ran this past weekend in Fort Lauderdale at the 2003 NAMBA Race of Champions and gave me the results of the tunnel classes. In the 20 mod class Ron Ratliff won. Sorry to say it was not a HTB and he did not know the name of the hull. Tommy Cordosa took second and Ron took third both using HTB hulls. In the 40 mod class HTB took the first four places by Ron Drake, Steve Gulterie, Carl Ring and Don Rick.

I also got word today that at the race this weekend in LA. I think Baton Gouge that in the 20 mod class Chris Huff took first Willie Dennis took second and Ernie Lafluer took third.

I'm going to my first race this year in Jackson MS. This is Chris Huffs home lake. If many of you have keep up with the posts that I've made here you have seen his name at the top of the list a LOT. Now since I will have to run against him I may take my shotgun with me. That my be the only way I can beat him! Now if I can just hit that boat!

Mark Hopper HTB BOATS

Mark

Congrats..

Man o man you are right..i think it is Chris huffs year. If he does not take his racing all the way to the top this year i would be suprised.

Congrats Chris.

Give a man tools that fit his hands and only a masterpeice can come form it.

grim

Latest posts

Back