Quad Counties Spring Shootout (Rescheduled from May 24th)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to running boats but a 3 boat race and 4 boat race doesn't make sense unless your talking about scale or big gas boats on a small lake. I'm not opposed to running 6 to 8 boats but 3 boats I'm against. Ps: I'm not in that class but just speaking my mind.

Rocky, was going to ask the same as mike did. Could you separate Jason and me in sport 20 so we can pit for each other till it come time for us to go against each other. Thank you

Rocky, due to me working over time tomorrow I don't see that i can make the race. I get off shift Saturday morning at 8 am. I will have to travel to Florence Ky to pick up my boats 1 hour.. Then drive to Sellersburg another 1:30. So that would put me at the lake at around 11. So I will just withdraw. Sorry but work has been crazy we are down so many people right now and they will not hire new people.

Don McKay

Ok Don. Hate to hear it. Thanks for letting me know ahead.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys and gals we are at 64 boats gonna be a busy day. If you need to cancel please post it here as soon as you know. I will check this posting till about 6 am tomorrow morning if something happens in the morning then my cell phone number is 812-670-0057 you can call or text me. Please let me know if you cant make it! Thanks everyone and see ya in the morning! Oh and for those that are driving a distance to get here BE CAREFUL!! Also I noticed that the white Ford pickup that the state police have been using for traffic enforcement has been working between exit 5 thru 9 on interstate 65.

let me know right away if anyone needs fuel delivered to this Race. Alan will be there

Brian Schymik

812 480-9539

I will probably be the one that get nailed. I haven't had a ticket since August 1980, back when the speed limit was 55.

Back