Quad Counties Spring Shootout (Rescheduled from May 24th)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On July 19th the Quad Counties RC Boat Club will be holding their Spring Shootout R/C Boat Race. (rescheduled from May 24th) Start time will be around 9:30 AM. Trophy,s will be awarded for 1st thru 3rd place. Please pre-register here or by PM or email.

This is a D-14 Pints Series Race.

Events include RTR, Sport 20, Sport 40, 1/8 Scale, B Sport Tunnel, Gas Sport Hydro, Thunderboat, Gas Cat, Open Gas,& Crackerbox.. Other classes may be added if there are 3 boats entered for that class.

Entry fee is $20 first boat and $10 each additional. Race site is Webber Pond Off East St Joe Rd Sellersburg, In
Rick Reisinger I.M.P.A. #12112SCD

.21 SPORT TUNNEL ~2.4

.21 MOD TUNNEL ~ 2.4

no bean's = no gas

After testing yesterday, I will enter:

B Sport Tunnel

B-Hydro

We will also try and repair the Sport 20 hydro, if so I'll race it.

See you Saturday

Take it you couldn't get the sport 40 to cooperate?
I think I found my problem. I am going to try some new o-rings in the Bob Violett needle. If we have room in the truck, I'll bring it, but I don't want to fight with it all day. I think I'll have plenty fun with the B Sport Tunnel.

Mike, sitting here with Dale Hobbs, he said enter him in sport 20 please. He said he mentioned it to you here in Evansville.

Enter Luke Shepherd in RTR

A big shout out goes to Randy Cartright for making this Luke's First race in RTR!

Here is a breakdown of who has signed up and set up into a round of heats. This is not the final yet.

As of 7-15.pdf

Attachments

• As of 7-15.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 55
If anybody wants to you are more than welcome to camp on site, also there are several hotels near by

Ramada 812-246-3131

Comfort 812-246-1200

Also if anybody is interested in open water on Friday let me know.

Back