quad city clasic this sunday in Milan IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaducerpete

Supporting Member
The quad city classic is this Sunday registration Sunday at the lake flyer on Impba wed sight WWW.Impba.net Impba sanction Impba cards will be checked if not a member yet you can join at the lake. Just bring a filled out ap with a check made out to Impba for dues amount we will be doing some heats of run what you bring that's any Impba legal boat against any legal boat see ya Sunday drivers meeting 8:30 Sunday open water Saturday after set up

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's get it on guys!... If you plan on attending please chirp up, class intensive... aint much fun leaving them on the shelf.... Looking forward to the fun!... Mike

Super excited for this weekend cant wait got new mpter in the rigger cant wait . Think wife might race in ssport tunnel I hope. See u guys saterday. I will be bringing all four [email protected] rigger and 21tunnel and sport 20.

Have a great race guys and pete.. if you would make sure to post any scale points for me..

This is always a bad weekend for us ..

HAVE FUN GANG!

Grimracer

Yes I am a member and my wife is to. If not on there I do have receipt and have been registered on imbpa . They sent me emails and receipt throw email.

Guys,

The IMPBA website has the list of current members. It is updated each Thursday. Print it out and bring it with you for the race and checking the IMPBA cards is not necessary at check in. It speeds things up greatly. I use it in advance and pre-check racers before the race. Only ones to work on are the new ones signing up or the guests. EASY!!

James... you were in there as signed up... hope mine makes the thursday list... :( ... Might hafta do the printed receipt deal thingy bop.... aaaaand... after talking with John Equi, the renewal procedure went very smoothly... intensively renewing before the end of the year allieviates misery for everybody top down..... on line... ..filed for future reference... thanks Mr. Equi for bringing this to light.... now.... who's comin?, and who aint?.... The Milan guys need a boost..... yeah... its laid back... lower boat heats.... i like that better anyway..... racin Phil one more time..... whatever.... we're going to shoot it up... and have some fun..... be there.... or be square.... Mike B hydro.. ( pick your poison Paul!)....... Spt 20. A hydro: ill give you guys.... lol... ready or snot....

Lol thanks mike. Im geting super stoked about this weekend rain or sine im there...... got a few tanks in today cuz they called work off stupid rain.lol.....got a nice lake here in Eldora. .. hopeing cards r here soon... one thing I signed the wife up as a family memeber does that mean she can race to or wht is she allowed to do?

I will be running A,B & D Hydro.... I Can get the OK on memberships that are not on the list from John if need be... Let me know before the weekend if you are not sure you on the current list.

Paul

Paul... we'll see thursday... thanks man.... Do you plan on Saturday testing?... we'll just trade .12 boats... I'll be around... thanks Mike

You can sign up the day of the race - right? If so, I think I and another racer will make it Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back