quad city clasic this sunday in Milan IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 sport, 21 an 45 tunnels out there besides mine

any ELE p spec tunnels out there could bring mine

an how about any MODVPs Mike C is bringing his got 1 test on mine mybe a little shoot out Sat

Marty

Marty, if you take the P-Spec you will need another battery. You can swing over and grab mine if you want too. Needs charged. The garage will be open, and Amanda should be here tonight.

Lol thanks mike. Im geting super stoked about this weekend rain or sine im there...... got a few tanks in today cuz they called work off stupid rain.lol.....got a nice lake here in Eldora. .. hopeing cards r here soon... one thing I signed the wife up as a family memeber does that mean she can race to or wht is she allowed to do?
Yes she can race.

Here are results from the rain shortened race today thanks to everyone who showed up

A hydro

1st Paul Bychowski 800

2nd Mary Hotenstien 25 winner of the coin flip

3rd mike Larson 25

B mod tunnel

1st mike Crawford 800

2nd Marty Slater 325

3rd RichBlattler 25

B sport tunnel

1st mike Crawford 700

2nd Marty slater 500

3rd Rich Blattler 200

sport 20

1st Davey Pruesse 750

2nd Phil Thomas 600

3rd Mike Larson 450

B hydro

1st Paul Bychowski 600 winner of run off

2nd Mike Larson 600

3rd butch lodigrin 250

B mono

1st Phil Thomas 750

2 and tony m 500

D mono

1st cliff zeek 650

2nd Joe kratkey 575

3rd Phil Thomas200

D tunnel

1st mike Crawford 800

2nd Marty slater 325

3rd rich blattler 150

Open mono

1st cliff Seek 800

2nd Larry hottenstien 325

E/f hydro

1paul bychowski 425

2nd David Preusse 325

3rd Larry hottenstein 225

1/8 the scale

1st David Preusse 800

2nd Phil Thomas 325

3rd Gary Preusse 250

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Roostertails,

Was a really fun race.... looking forward to next year already !!!

Paul

ol marty and PINK bring home them 2nd place trophy's.. if he would just move up to some RED OR BLUE or SOMETHING else lol

Had FUN... bottom line... thats where it's at.... thanks to everyone came, easily... even with the forecast and eventual rain out, its all good, the racing was there, friends and we got it ON..... Throwin it out to Mark, Pete, and Adam ( yeah, he's always the wet guy), made it happen... thanks out to the all the guys traveled over and supported the club.... we'll see you on the circuit, and bring some Iowa heat.... made my week.... thanks..... Mike

Chris... we've tested red, blue and green, to date.... results have shown that crossing the line at 6 equals wood... in reality, Marty hasnt failed to podium in about 10 yrs wherever we go.... borrow Wallmeister daddy G's tunnel, and lets get it on... ( he aint usin' it)....... pink vs red... ( watered down pink)..... anyway... we got the boat fix we sought, and yeah, i need a brain tune up....ill read the manual... im back home... lol.... be good, see you on the circuit maybe... Mike

Thanks guys for a fun time and a it was more of a learning deal for me even tho I didnt even get a start it was still fun and enjoyed my self.....thank u rostertails for a fun time hope to see u guys soon...

James

thanks Milan gang for the good time

Oya to the washeduphazbeen come to the next race an i will let you hold on to a 2nd place

boat :rolleyes: :huh: ;) :D good to see you an Hunter get that kid a tunnel boat

come up some time got a hell of a RIBB house buy ya dinner

Marty

Back