Pushing 100 RoadRunner Twin 90s VACs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Julian, how are the boat builders to survive if you keep your twin in the trailer. You got to throw it out and mix it up, if you dont your want Tom said. LOL I will be at Charleston and can help you with it.

Hey just make sure this fall nats make sure No one runs over someone else's twin rigger. My twin will be ready I'm taking it to SC but I'm not going to race it I'll breaking in my engines and tunning it but it stays in the trailer.

But I'll race it in the near future.
Julian:

I'll race it for you.... B)

Hey just make sure this fall nats make sure No one runs over someone else's twin rigger. My twin will be ready I'm taking it to SC but I'm not going to race it I'll breaking in my engines and tunning it but it stays in the trailer.

Julian:

I'll race it for you.... B)
Hired Gun eh ???? :) :) :) This is gonna be one helluva race . :) :)

hey Tom keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them later lol. Screw it ill race it.. Marty I might consider it lol

guess ill have alot of work to do when i return home :lol: .

you got it Ralph gonna need all the help in the world lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I hate to tell you, from what I have been told, there is no room at the Fall Nats for any more twin nitros. The class is full and I know of at least 1 or 2 on a wait list.that want to get in. We cannot add in any more heats as we have 200 to run for the race.

Im aware of that Mr Knight but im still taking it to the pond race it or not ;)

Juian, Take Marty up on his Offer!!!!!!! There will be a lot of work to do....... A Twin has been known to TEAR YOUR TENT DOWN for the Weekend.......... It will take you Money, Blood, Sweat & Tears. It knows No Boundries & can Take a Lot ........ Before it ever Gives Anything!!! It`s called Learning to Live with IT.............. IF we Measured $$$ Spent Per laps Raced .... It would be a Big Number. ASk Mike Schindler he has owned 3-4. Spent 1000`s $$$. Never made a Race lap....... WELCOME, But its not for everyone......

Julian

As the person that HIT TRACY'S twin in the NATS last year it was not them nor has it ever been for any twin pilot or other to hit a boat INTENTIONALLY... BUT my twin and Tracy's are back together and ready to Race..............NOW!!!

To own a twin and have it running is as close a feeling that some of us will ever get to being in control of something that is ON THE EDGE. To Get on here in this forum and post that you will be in the trailer beacuse you do not want to be hit.............well lets just say if you want to race...........being you are watching OUR BACK I would offer you my spot....................BUT you will have to RACE!! That is the nature of this beast!!

we call twins. OH you will have to drive also. But if you are just " Foghorn Leghorn" about a twin.................... :( :eek: :D ;)

Julian

As the person that HIT TRACY'S twin in the NATS last year it was not them nor has it ever been for any twin pilot or other to hit a boat INTENTIONALLY... BUT my twin and Tracy's are back together and ready to Race..............NOW!!!

To own a twin and have it running is as close a feeling that some of us will ever get to being in control of something that is ON THE EDGE. To Get on here in this forum and post that you will be in the trailer beacuse you do not want to be hit.............well lets just say if you want to race...........being you are watching OUR BACK I would offer you my spot....................BUT you will have to RACE!! That is the nature of this beast!!

we call twins. OH you will have to drive also. But if you are just " Foghorn Leghorn" about a twin.................... :( :eek: :D ;)

:lol:**** Chuck ...thought I might have got a little religion from that post !!!!!! The more twins one has the better !!!!!!!

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe

well i agree with your statement Joe everything takes time an nothing comes out right overnight. Trust me i spent a whole season trying to get a D tunnel running and never made a lap all year actually i destroyed that boat at the fall nats las year. I put just about any engine you can think of and nothing worked so i know how fustrating it can be.

Chuck

i never said anything about not running my twin because i was a fraid it will get ran over i can care less.....But the reason i did not want to run it is because i wanted to be a bit more confortable and get to know the boat and how it will handle before i jump the gun and race you guys. im no P*ssy by no means(TOM FOLEY) ill race you guys with what ever boat i have but i dont wanna rush into something.Thanks for the offer chuck but I will have to Refuse to take your spot i will have plenty of fun running the other classes im going to run so ill sit and watch you guys tear the water up. like i sad im not in a hurry but i will throw my twin in the water in SC to get it set up and everyone is more than welcome to help. everything on it is practically new alot of things to work on.

Thats why im going to SC a week before the race who wants to join ?? Hopefully no one in SC has a problem with that..

JCR

Julian

You are welcome to all that I know.

Just thought of something, you will need to GET GOOD, FAST!!!

THE #$%^@#&* with their #$% TANKS will run you over WAY............WAY faster that any NITRO twin Pilot!!!! ;) ;) ;) :) :D :lol:

Looks like the BIG GUNS are ready for Charleston. It amazes me to watch a full rack of twin F's, realizing the course is being covered in 10 seconds in a heat race. With the support of Me TIME there, I can't wait to be part of it.

Don't be a wussy boy Jules, time to walk on hot coals and BRING IT..

Big Chuck, have Tracy get in touch with Jeni, If he hasn't already.

Premo

well even if i wanted to race it they said the class is full and theres 2 other Twins in front of me anyways if not i would.Im Not A Wussy 4 Eyes see you in SC

P.S. HTB 290 US1 ummmm Lynx went hiding in the bushes ????

Tranquilo "Jibaro", sabemos lo que paso. Quieto y tomate tu tiempo. Ese rigger es bueno. Nececitas 101s.

LOL prestame los tujos hasta que yo tenga dinero para comprar los estonces ha ha

Back