Pushing 100 RoadRunner Twin 90s VACs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jose are you saying your NOT Going to be there.........? We plan to bring 4 of them TWINSSSSSSSSSSSS........ I dont know how Ralph is going to have time to help anyone......... He will have 2 of his own to manage....... We will race Twins ever heat if you want too????????? I have already been out there around the offshore bouy with mine a few times.....Should be FUN TIME in CHARLESTON..... Maybe Andy can show up & TWEAK Some Props for the ones that are in need??????

Last edited by a moderator:
It will take you Money, Blood, Sweat & Tears. It knows No Boundries & can Take a Lot ........ Before it ever Gives Anything!!!
Yeah but when she does give there's nothing that can compare! Right Joe? B)
Lets just say There is NOTHING like the Vibsssssssssss A Good Running Twin Gives........ the first time I ever drove one.... it was Jose`s RR TWIN in Evansville about 2001 2002. I knew then....OH &*^#$#%$$...... I had to Get me ONE.........

LOL yup yup thats how i felt when i seen them at the fall nats yours, Chuck and Foley's i said i had to have one and Bang i have one now. alittle underpowered but who cares. i dont mind losing. ;)

its about fun for me i dont care about the rest..

you talking about the conversation in spanish ???

Jose are you saying your NOT Going to be there.........? We plan to bring 4 of them TWINSSSSSSSSSSSS........ I dont know how Ralph is going to have time to help anyone......... He will have 2 of his own to manage....... We will race Twins ever heat if you want too????????? I have already been out there around the offshore bouy with mine a few times.....Should be FUN TIME in CHARLESTON..... Maybe Andy can show up & TWEAK Some Props for the ones that are in need??????

I got 101s. I don't think NAMBA insurance will cover me.

Why would that matter at an IMPBA sanctioned race? :blink:

I am kind of surprised at some of you calling Julian a "Pussy".

Do you know what his current job is? "Pussys" don't do what he is doing..... :blink:

Why would that matter at an IMPBA sanctioned race? :blink:
Don go back and read what I wrote "NAMBA".

I will go back and read the entry rules. I didn't know it is a IMPBA event.

Correction: I thought we was talking about the Brandon race.

I am kind of surprised at some of you calling Julian a "Pussy".

Do you know what his current job is? "Pussys" don't do what he is doing..... :blink:
Marty ..relax ..Julian and i are friends and of course just kidding around ..please don't even think anything so ridiculous and of course I know and appreciate what he has and is doing . Please unwad ..... B)

That's funny and you are right..I race a RTR....I have one spot left in the Twin Nitro Rigger class and it is yours Julian...you can now go play with the big boys..we will have two heats of this class. As of now no one is on the waiting list for this class. If anyone has questions about a class being full or not please contact me. We are not adding anymore heats but in some classes there might be a spot left. I will post updated list next week when I get back home. (the list John has is the old one and I will be giving him a updated one this weekend)thanks jj

OOOOFFFFFF!

Run one more heat .... Twins don't take that long.. heck you could run three twin heats in the time it takes to run an RTR heat. :)

Norm Doerr

tu eres de knoxville??? yo no vivo tan lejos de ti ha ha. yo vivo en clarksville,TN
"Jibaro" if you find a lake out there at Ft. Campbell I will come run Twins with you. By the way my name is Jose "Jibaro" Ortiz.. We must be related.

Take Care.

Yeah I live Like 2 miles from ft campbell that's awesome. No sabia que hay algien tan cerca de donde estoy yo. Mucho gusto

Julian conde

I think what tom was saying is...... Dont let your Mouth write a Check your ass cannot Cash! Talk is CHEAP when the Flag Drops on TWIN RACING......... All about the MEAN GREEN! Race them for a few years then tell me about it..... B)

Don't worry JW. Tom don't know what he has comming I'm gonna put that fat belly of his to work lol. My checks never bounce lol.

I'm bringing out a big gun for this one.

Julian , once you start racing the Twin you will thin your fleet a little cause the adrenalin level will be pushed so much higher other boats will seem obsolete !!!!!

Thats why this thread is so good .....great info coming to the fore front , more twins being built , more Technology fuel being burned LOL ...Otto is happy !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Here is a motor question ...how do the new CMB 80's stack up , compare to the Mac 84's ?

Im already thinking about that TOM gonna thing the fleet and add some more Twins to my Armada of boats. Atleast 2 More and ill be happy with that what you think TOM ???

well this Roadrunner i have will be the one i learn and master my craft then ill get another one and push that one to the limits AA/Power that will be #2 so ill be searching for another Roadrunner very soon lol..

well its like they always say its not the fastest guy that always win but the one that can finish the race.. thats my goal consistency and reliability on the course..

Im already thinking about that TOM gonna thing the fleet and add some more Twins to my Armada of boats. Atleast 2 More and ill be happy with that what you think TOM ???

well this Roadrunner i have will be the one i learn and master my craft then ill get another one and push that one to the limits AA/Power that will be #2 so ill be searching for another Roadrunner very soon lol..

well its like they always say its not the fastest guy that always win but the one that can finish the race.. thats my goal consistency and reliability on the course..

consistency and reliability on the course..

NOW I Know he has a WAY To GO!!!! :p :p :eek: :D We ALL SAY THat ONE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the TOPIC OF this THREAD????? :blink: :blink:

LOL more twin less little boats lol..

so whats the power or speed difference from the CMB 80 HR and the MAc 84 ??? just like foley posted

Back