• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT 1989 WINSTON EAGLE (lobster) hull(SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I have decided NOT to go ahead with building this boat, so I am offering it to one of you!!, the build has been started by someone other than me, seem's to be perfict in every way sponson's are alined sweet build started so far, rc marine design 1/8 scale winston eagle unlimited hydroplane kit by phil thomas the boat is also known as the "lobster boat.".Below is a list of the stuff that is in the kit and a list of extra items I am throwing in.Shipping will be $45.00 and paid for by the buyer .I accept paypal and money orders., I paid 355.00 for this, I am not looking to make anything, just my money back, so the price is 355.00, same boat from Phil is 495.00!! the rear of the turbine cowl has a break, ez fix during build..thank's..Corey

KIT ITEMS:

1- center section 2-rear sponsons

1-hatch cover 2- tail uprights

1-intake scoop 1-tail center section

2-inboard sponsons 4-canards

2-outboard sponsons 6-aluminum tubes for sponsons

1-radio box cover 2-sets of instructions

Extra stuff:

1-fuel tank custom made for this hull by tanks-2-u

1-flex cable 24" 1/4" square drive W/O stub shaft

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I saved you from it, Buck........I've got just the MAC for it (via Rod). Now I've got to paint it. WIll take the winter to finish it out. Now I've got to list some of my 21 and 45 mono's. Oh yeah, and some OPS motors, too.

I'll make arrangements for payment this evening. I have one pressing task that must be worked on first. Did anyone notice hte news release from VW?

I know you speak Japanese I guess your going to start speaking German? I was hoping they would come to Huntsville so you and Dave would move here.

I know you speak Japanese I guess your going to start speaking German? I was hoping they would come to Huntsville so you and Dave would move here.
Actually, I learned German in high school. Lost most of it when I learned Japanese with my current job. Hopefully it will come back easily. Sorry that H'ville didn't get it, but glad Chattanooga did. If things work out, I may need to take a sabatical from boats. Working 80-100 hrs/week leaves little time for anything else. Then again $1B is a heck of an investment and takes a lot of commitment from the launch team. The rewards will be worth the effort.

Back