"Pro Built" JAE .21G2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
I just received a JAE .21G2 built by CD Machine (David Preusse) building service. I am building 3 JAE.12 's with my nephews (6,9 and 13),and a new JAE twin and have no time,so I sent the .21 kit to David. The workmanship of his building service is A+++. The boat is dead straight, perfect glue joints,no runs.drips or errors. The nose and sponson tips are sanded and blended perfect. All I can say is that I HIGHLY recommend David if your time is limited,you will be very impressed with his service. GREAT JOB David!. Thank you!.

Ron Zaker Jr

I just received a JAE .21G2 built by CD Machine (David Preusse) building service. I am building 3 JAE.12 's with my nephews (6,9 and 13),and a new JAE twin and have no time,so I sent the .21 kit to David. The workmanship of his building service is A+++. The boat is dead straight, perfect glue joints,no runs.drips or errors. The nose and sponson tips are sanded and blended perfect. All I can say is that I HIGHLY recommend David if your time is limited,you will be very impressed with his service. GREAT JOB David!. Thank you!.

Ron Zaker Jr
I will second that. I got my boat back from David a couple of weeks ago and it is amazing. The fit and finish is perfect.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Zach

Ron Zaker Jr

That is very good news. You will be a great Mentor to those young boys. I wonder where David learned to build so well? He must be faster than the guy who taught him. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you someplace this season. Our first race is tomorrow, so not everyone is snowed in. We must have more Global Warming down here. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Zaker Jr
How can I get ahold David Preusse???

Robert

Ron Zaker Jr
How can I get ahold David Preusse???

Robert
[email protected]

i agree with everything said above. david built me a 12, 21g and 21FE and they are all top notch builds.... thanks again david, great job and much cheaper than you would expect!

Back