Prizes for IMPBA Internats in Charleston

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Any of the manufacturers that would like to support the IMPBA Internats in Charleston with a prize donation would be more than welcome. We want this race to be one of the best that have been put on in the last MANY years and prizes are super important.

If you would like to participate with a donation, please reply to me at [email protected]

We also have a small budget for purchasing prizes at deep discount if that is of interest too.

Thanks in advance.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I will give you John Knight's address to ship prizes to so that I don't have to transport things from St Pete to Charleston. I will let everyone know later where to ship things or if you would like, bring prizes with you to Charleston.

Thanks for the offers of support !!

I think that I will give you John Knight's address to ship prizes to so that I don't have to transport things from St Pete to Charleston. I will let everyone know later where to ship things or if you would like, bring prizes with you to Charleston.

Thanks for the offers of support !!
That will be the best way for the race. Many thanks for the support.

Back