PREMO ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Anyone spoken to him- last active here on the 9th of this month- calls go to VM texts not returned, a little worried about him. We where supposed to go to Sowega together and he fell off the face of the earth-

I personally could care less about that- just a little worried about a friend- anyone here from him in the last few weeks ??

Andy

Randy has disappeared from time to time every since I have known him (about 15 years). It really is not unlike him at all to come up missing. Not sure why and I never have gotten a straight answer from him about it but he will show up soon and be ready to go. He has a gate at his house that keeps cars from coming down his driveway too so if you go to his house you will have to get out at the road and jump the fence to get to his house. Not sure if that would be a good idea or not.

The best way to find Randy is to contact Bill Britton. He always seems to be able to locate him. Good luck.

-Carl

I know where he lives and the dogs know me, but I'm not gonna ride out, out of the blue- I respect a mans space and yeah Carl Im well aware of his -departures-sucks really
default_sleep.png
Just would like to make sure he is still passing air through his lungs and he can go on from there .

As far as Britton- you missed out on all the Poke-A-Hoe tribe threads I'm guessing
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to start a conspiracy but watching "Duck Dynasty" it sure looks like Premo and uncle SI might just be one and the same? Maybe he followed Ron to Louisiana.

Mic

The last time I saw him he was wearing a yellow vest and picking up trash on the road that leads to John Knights house!!!!.....lol

Hopefully everything is OK.

The last time I saw him he was wearing a yellow vest and picking up trash on the road that leads to John Knights house!!!!.....lol

Hopefully everything is OK.
Im pretty sure if he was there visiting- they would have someone else picking up whats left - just sayin
default_ohmy.png

In all honesty I know he bails from time to time after all these years of calling him friend- this one is a little off is all.
default_sleep.png

Andy

Back