• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Premium Sponson Foam Board

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cessna

Exactly the Same as the Blue stuff used by advanced boaters. I purchased a whole sheet and cut it down. I don't remember the weight or density. It cost a fortune for a whole sheet.

I have (6) 2" x 12"x20" pieces left. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

$20 each.Foam Board.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the Same as the Blue stuff used by advanced boaters. I purchased a whole sheet and cut it down. I don't remember the weight or density. It cost a fortune for a whole sheet.

$20 each.View attachment 19370
Dennis I'm interested in 3 sheets. What would shipping be to zip 23111?

Hi Don,

Near as I can tell from the USPS web site. About $30 Priority Mail, 2 days. I will wrap them tonight and take them to the Post Office Tommorrow to be sure. I will let you know tommorrow.

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna

Hi Don,

Near as I can tell from the USPS web site. About $30 Priority Mail, 2 days. I will wrap them tonight and take them to the Post Office Tommorrow to be sure. I will let you know tommorrow.

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna
Dennis if you can p/m me the package dimensions and weight along with your pick up address I'll bill it to my FedEx account if that's ok with you. :)

Hi Don,

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna
Dennis if you can p/m me the package dimensions and weight along with your pick up address I'll bill it to my FedEx account if that's ok with you. :)

Will do. Priority Mail will only cost around $10. Will PM when have the info.

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna

Hi Don,

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna

Will do. Priority Mail will only cost around $10. Will PM when have the info.

Thanks,

Dennis Cessna
Heck with it down to $10 let's keep it simple and just go with Priority. :)

Latest posts

Back