Preferred Carb for N/Rossi .21 O/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theringwah2002

Hi Guys,

I am currently running the precision boats carb, very happy with it.

I am thinking about trying a carb with low end needle.

Has anyone had sucess with anything other than the PB carb?

Mark

Hi Guys,

Mark

MJ I have the stock Nova 3rd ch barrel carb spare. they are working very well on my mac ob and my NR in the sports 21 and mono!!

dave

:) I have the speedmaster on one, a cmb on one, and have used the third channel nova carb, Ive noticed subtle differences with each one, not enough to make a difference.... all my boats are manual third channel needle ( cmb) all in all the speedmaster is the easiest to needle, but dumps serious fuel, seeking the need to keep the pipe cleaned out..... good luck Mike

I used to run the black CMB carb. It has a good low speed needle.

~James
Ditto what James said, But you know that already because you have mine! hahaha.

I'd love to know which model OS carb everyone used to run in the Nova's was........anyone?

Hi, Mark I don't intend to hijack your trend but since I'm doing the swaping on my NovaRossi I though I might get some advice by those who have try what I'm about to do. I've purchase a carb (D&G) from Frank, to setup on my 2000 Novarossi, anyone have try this combo before and would like to share their opinion.? Thank you Mark.

Hi Guys,

Mark
:rolleyes: undefined HEY YALL . YOU ARE MISSING THE BOAT IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE OF GERARATYS CARBS . I RUN HIS SMALL BORE 45 ON MY 21 S . WITH MY HIGH MOUNTED SUMP TANK . NO PROBLEMS AT ALL , ABOUTY THE 6TH YR NOW , I CAN NOT FIND ANY THING EVEN CLOSE TO IT .

Hi Guys,

Mark
:rolleyes: undefined HEY YALL . YOU ARE MISSING THE BOAT IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE OF GERARATYS CARBS . I RUN HIS SMALL BORE 45 ON MY 21 S . WITH MY HIGH MOUNTED SUMP TANK . NO PROBLEMS AT ALL , ABOUTY THE 6TH YR NOW , I CAN NOT FIND ANY THING EVEN CLOSE TO IT .
I RUN A INBOARD NR AND USE THE D&J WITH A OS NEEDLE YOU CAN GET TO BOTH ENDS OF THE NEEDLE

Hi Guys,

Mark

Rod recently built me 2 Brand new Novarossi O/Bs.One short stroke and one of the new design Long strokes.

He put K&B Gold carbs on both of them with adapters.I sent him a D&J too.Also have a 7.5 Rossi that he did,a K&B with an adapter was put on that also.He seems to like those old K&Bs.

Hi Guys,

Mark
I RUN A INBOARD NR AND USE THE D&J WITH A OS NEEDLE YOU CAN GET TO BOTH ENDS OF THE NEEDLE

Hey Mike,

That's exactly what I put in the little red and gold Bud PT sport 20 I got from you.

An Orlic Noverossi,D&J carb with the OS needle in the carb.Makes for a nice,neat little package.

Hopefully it will be splashed this weekend.

Nice boat! THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Mark

Rod recently built me 2 Brand new Novarossi O/Bs.One short stroke and one of the new design Long strokes.

He put K&B Gold carbs on both of them with adapters.I sent him a D&J too.Also have a 7.5 Rossi that he did,a K&B with an adapter was put on that also.He seems to like those old K&Bs. I LIKE MY SETUP IT WILL GO IN THE WATER RICH AND I LEAN TILL IM OUT FRONT AND BACK HER DOWN WHEN SPEED IS NOT NEEDED. ITS ALMOST LIKE A THROTTLE THE D&J CARBS WORK WELL WITH THE OS NEEDLE GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUD

Hi Guys,

Mark

Hey Mike,

That's exactly what I put in the little red and gold Bud PT sport 20 I got from you.

An Orlic Noverossi,D&J carb with the OS needle in the carb.Makes for a nice,neat little package.

Hopefully it will be splashed this weekend.

Nice boat! THANKS.

Latest posts

Back