Prayers Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

My Dad is 93 he fell and had a small heart attack right now he is on a ventalator and feeding him liquids, his vitals are good but running a tempature which they are not sure where it is coming from thanks. Alan i havent forgotten just have to find the time

Robert,

We will prayer for your dad. Hope they find what is wrong and get him back to healthy again soon.

Update hospital will be removing his tube and send him to hospice to get him stable to go home, really still not good news thanks everyone

My Dad passed away last night he gave a good struggle he is in a better place. He got me into RC Planes and was in WWII as a pilot on the B17 he will be sorely missed but he is home now. R.I.P. Dad

My Dad passed away last night he gave a good struggle he is in a better place. He got me into RC Planes and was in WWII as a pilot on the B17 he will be sorely missed but he is home now. R.I.P. Dad
Robert;

I am so sorry to hear this. You have been put through so much the last couple of years, it just doesn't seem fair.

But you are right, you father is in a better place, probably getting reaquinted with old friends in that better place

Robert,

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Bert Dygert and Family

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert: Sorry to hear about your fathers passing. It will hard on you for a long time. As you know I lost my father in November 2009. sorry for your loss. -----DAN----

Latest posts

Back