Prayers for Mitch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitch.....hurry and get this done so you can come back to play with toy boats...I know you will do fine....we will miss you guys so much. Make sure Tony keeps us updated. Send me money and I will buy you raffle tickets at the big races..you know how lucky I am holding them for you! Love you.....prayers sent for a speedy recovery! jj

Mitch.....hurry and get this done so you can come back to play with toy boats...I know you will do fine....we will miss you guys so much. Make sure Tony keeps us updated. Send me money and I will buy you raffle tickets at the big races..you know how lucky I am holding them for you! Love you.....prayers sent for a speedy recovery! jj
He is one lucky SOB, remember one year they were trowing all the prizes off the tower to him. Again speedy recovery big dawg.......==={}

Hey everyone,

My dad just wanted me to let everyone know how appreciative he is of all the prayers given. He is on his way up to the hospital right now, so I will let everyone know how it went.

Thank you all again, I don't think you can ask for a more tightly knit, caring group of people between us boaters.

Thank you all,

The Atwells

Brandon and Tony,

Just saw this, Tell Mitch there is a crazy hillbilly in SW Mo pullin for him !

I've got back probs too, All the best for the comming new year
default_wink.png

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon....ask your dad if he needs me to be his "private duty nurse" that should cheer him up! Really you and your family are in my prayers today! jj

Latest posts

Back