Mitch Atwell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I put this here since every body knows Mitch is all about outboards and most of our buds frequent this topic. Appearently a small piece of vertabre from his back has chipped off and is pooking directley into his spinal cord and he will be going in on wensday to have it removed or he could have perminent damage. Poor feller can't sit can't lay down and has been just plain messereable for the last 3 weeks if not longer. It is supposed to be a simple surgery but I think we all know now a days the simple ones are always the ones that go wrong. I am asking all of you to keep big boy in your thaughts and prayers. As most of you know he's a big boy and pretty tuff but this thing has really dropped him to his knees.

Thanks Tony

Mitch,

Wish you the best!!! Hurry up and get well as we are racing in a few weeks at the Winternats!!!!!........... ;)

It's to early to make up excuses why you got your azz whipped in gas tunnel, ****....the tunnel championships are still 3 months away!!! LOL Get well soon dude.......Remember you wear the target on your back now!! We gotta have something to aim for.

Latest posts

Back