Mitch Atwell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well every thing went well with the surgery so the doc said. they went in and removed the piece of vertabrea that was causing all the fuss. now the recovery starts. poor fella looked like a grizzly that got woke up from a good nap when he came out.

Well every thing went well with the surgery so the doc said. they went in and removed the piece of vertabrea that was causing all the fuss. now the recovery starts. poor fella looked like a grizzly that got woke up from a good nap when he came out.
Good to hear all went well,

Chris & I were thinking of you Mitch. Get well soon.

Gator,

Thanks for keeping us updated on Mitch. I'm glad things went well. Wayne and I don't want any excuses at the Winternats so you tell ole Mitch we are looking for his "Predator look alike whatcha ma call it do dad ultra secret bottom modified, (and now copied????........ ;) ), target on the back, super fast" gas outboard in the starting line-up, even if we have to strap him to the railing on the drivers stand for each heat!!!!!!!.......... :) :) :) :)

Get well soon Mitch.......... ;)

Hope you are feeling better. Back pain is not fun and I am glad you are doing good. Hope to see you in Orlando even if you are not racing....we got a nice comfy RV bed you can rest in if you need to take a break from all the action.jj

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Please get well by the WTC, don't want to you to send the little one up to do your business. . .lol. . . :blink:

Tony I don't get on here much and just read about Mitch. Happy to hear that he came through the operation fine and tell the big fella to follow the doctors orders or I'll put Miss Wendy on his case.

Pops

You may have to do that Norman. I went huntin up in GA the day after his surgery so I called to check on him and his big arss was out in the shed working on boats. two days after surgery. I figured hell he must not be hurtin to bad.

C ya soon

Take things easy for a while, Mitch! The boats aren't going anywhere. Hope you got some good meds to help you along for a while. Get well soon and we'll see you at the races.

Dick Tyndall

Latest posts

Back