Mitch Atwell Update.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey R/C boating family..

.Mitch Atwell had his surgery this morning on his neck and is doing well..He texted me this evening from his hospital bed to say the surgery went as planned...no complications. He is in a lot of pain. Please keep him in your prayers.

We will keep you all up to date...can't wait to have him well so he can race us again!

He texted me a picture of him in the lovely hospital gown but due to the fact he was "drugged" up and he is so much bigger than me I will not post it....unless he beats me racing.....got to hold on to it for now...lol

And he probably won't remember he sent it when all his drugs wear off.....like I said before "stay off the computer/phones when drugged up from your surgery"...lol jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch is home an doing as well as expected...has a lot of pain but getting better. Brandon said his hand movement is getting better too...Keep them in your prayers..jj

Hey R/C boating family..

.Mitch Atwell had his surgery this morning on his neck and is doing well..He texted me this evening from his hospital bed to say the surgery went as planned...no complications. He is in a lot of pain. Please keep him in your prayers.

We will keep you all up to date...can't wait to have him well so he can race us again!

He texted me a picture of him in the lovely hospital gown but due to the fact he was "drugged" up and he is so much bigger than me I will not post it....unless he beats me racing.....got to hold on to it for now...lol

And he probably won't remember he sent it when all his drugs wear off.....like I said before "stay off the computer/phones when drugged up from your surgery"...lol jj
Good news, but we " want the picture" CHANT.
default_wink.png
.....==={}

WE WANT THE PICTURE !!!!! great news about mitch, thanx for the updates j.j. WE WANT THE PICTURE!!!!!

....... Brandon said his hand movement is getting better too...
That's really good news right there, before ya know it he'll be reaching for his favorite issue of Playboy and .................. never mind.
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

Seriously, it's great to hear the big lug is doin' better. Tell Mitch from one cripple to another, here's well wishes for speedy recovery. And tell him to LISTEN to the therapy people and to do ALL the stuff they tell him to do. From what I'm finding out it is the KEY to a full recovery.
default_smile.png

....... Brandon said his hand movement is getting better too...
That's really good news right there, before ya know it he'll be reaching for his favorite issue of Playboy and .................. never mind.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Seriously, it's great to hear the big lug is doin' better. Tell Mitch from one cripple to another, here's well wishes for speedy recovery. And tell him to LISTEN to the therapy people and to do ALL the stuff they tell him to do. From what I'm finding out it is the KEY to a full recovery.
default_smile.png
Good to hear. Don, I was never a believer of therapy until I had my shoulder done and went through therapy, wow what a differences.

I am glad he is doing ok.

Now up too a good and full recovery, and like Don says, listen to the therapists....

Take care Mitch.

Latest posts

Back