• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRATHER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

IM LOOKING FOR 4 PRATHER HULLS 31 INCH 40 INCH 46 INCH DEPP VEE MODELS THESE ARE THE MODELS BETWEEN THE CLASSIC AND THE AGRESSOR. EVERYBODY RAN THESE BACK IN THE DAY AND IM SURE THERE ARE A TON OF THEM IN GARAGES COLLECTING DUST. IM NOT INTERESTED IN THE OUTBOARD VERSIONS JUST INBOARD IN VERIOUS STAGES.ALSO THE 32 INCH RACING TUNNEL THAT IS THE ONE WITH THE ENCLOSED COCKPIT.

I have a 40" for sale. It has never been run. All hardware and radio box comes with It. I had plans of Installing a surface drive on it...

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have more hardware for the hull than in the pics. servos and fuel tanks included. water outlet, water & fuel lines, trim tabs, strut, rudder, radio box and 5" stringers installed.

Derrick

Mine has a 1/4 flex installed with all hardware needed(gas strut) wtaer lines, fuel lines, water outlet and sevos In the radio box. everything minus motor. Hell there's even linkage. Everything Is new never seen water. :ph34r:

D

Latest posts

Back