• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLeaning out the boat room

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Cleaning out the boat room need this stuff gone. Selling very cheap hopefully to go fast. Add shipping costs to price.

1 Mac 45 polished pipe with muffler 20.00 Sold

1 Mac 80 polished pipe with muffler 25.00

1 80 K/B inboard motor with less than 1/2 gallon fuel thru it. 150.00

1 40" prather deep vee (mono) complete less motor, radio. 125.00

1 21 K/B outboard water cooled version older model, new flex shaft, prop assembly. used but has great compression. 100.00

1 2 channel pistol radio, channel 81 have a 4 channel stick radio same 81 channel. 20.00 each radio. or will sell radio or receivers seperate.

1 21 complete outboard Mac motor, silver bullet pipe, k/b lower, 340.00

Have pictures of all the above, give me your email address I will send pictures of what you are interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaning out the boat room need this stuff gone. Selling very cheap hopefully to go fast. Add shipping costs to price.

1 Mac 45 polished pipe with muffler 20.00

1 Mac 80 polished pipe with muffler 25.00

1 80 K/B inboard motor with less than 1/2 gallon fuel thru it. 150.00

1 40" prather deep vee (mono) complete less motor, radio. 125.00

1 21 K/B outboard water cooled version older model, new flex shaft, prop assembly. used but has great compression. 100.00

1 2 channel pistol radio, channel 81 have a 4 channel stick radio same 81 channel. 20.00 each radio. or will sell radio or receivers seperate.

1 21 complete outboard Mac motor, silver bullet pipe, k/b lower, 340.00

Have pictures of all the above, give me your email address I will send pictures of what you are interested in.
Are pipes still available?

If so send paypal address and I will take the 45 pipe

I appreciate the quick response with pics, the pipes are not what i was looking for..

Thanks,

Fletch

Back