• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

prather spitfire2 7.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehowse

alright guys i won this hull off of ebay a few days ago i dont have it in my possesion yet but i have pictures i took off ebay.......ill inspect the hull as soon as i get it to make sure but from the pictures it appears to be a clean boat i payed 75.00 plus shipping an thats all i ask.....im sellin because ive decided to get into gas boats and i have a project in the works so if anyone is interested let me know...either contact me here or via email/yahoo instant messenger @ [email protected]

!BUqkTjgCGk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLm(n4WBKOp!!EBNg~~_1.jpg

!BUqkU0gB2k~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmWWZMBKOp!DHujg~~_1.jpg

!BUqkV4!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,WWnBKOp!Fn0Q!~~_1.jpg

Been thinking about it. I want to see some better pics of it and I have a k-boom thats been sittn for a while. Ryon

Been thinking about it. I want to see some better pics of it and I have a k-boom thats been sittn for a while. Ryon

hopefully the guy will get me his address soon so i can pay him.....an hopefully i can borrow a camera so i dont have to send ya phone quality pictures haha

Back