**Please take this class preference survey**

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

This is a "inquiring minds want to know" issue. I'm just personally interested in what classes really interest our entire community, or at least that part of our community that visits some of these web forums.

Results will of course be made public and can be used by whomever for whatever.

It's anonymous. Your visit will not be tracked.

The survey is located at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=57183303761

Hi Doug,

Just a thought, adding descriptions to the classed would be helpful. I know a fair amount about nitro classes but very naive about electric, even though I visit many electric racing forums regularly.

I think that this will be helpful to the "entire community"

Mike

I've discovered a few mistakes that I should correct.

I can't do it now or I'll lose the results but I'll probably run it again in a couple of months when those of us up north start developing cabin fever.

Might have to do this again down the line. In reviewing the responses, I can see that I made a couple of mistakes in the way that I set up the survey.

For instance, some respondents are entering zeros, which artificially weights the results in favor of certain classes.

A workaround should have been to reverse the ranking, with 1 being the least important class, 22 being the most desirable.

Others entered the same number in a variety of classes.

Still, it does present an interesting picture. Not sure what its value is, but it's interesting just the same.

Hea Long

This goes for me too.

I like model boating but because I do not understand the letter descriptors I will be less likely to get involved in FE racing to any extent. : :)

As it is now I have a concept of letter descriptors like A,B,C and the like but for us Nitro guys we still talk motors when we talk boats.. For instance I run a 20 hydro and a 20 tunnel. I like 67 hydro too... When we are talking FE we are talking p mono and s hydro and to tell you the truth this says nothing about cell count or motor.

I dont have an answer for this comment I just think it would be easer some other way.

How about

12 cell open hydro..?

or

6 cell stock mono..?

or

8 to12 cell open offshore..?.

Now if you will FE dudes, I will too...step out of the standard thinking for FE definitions and help me/and other nitro heads understand.

FYI..Im not a total green horn here its just that others on this board might want to know also.

Grimracer

Ya know, I have to say the same as Grimmy (even down to the classes he races funnily enough 8) )

I have no idea how the classes are configured either using the current format.

Back