Please delete thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douglong

Supporting Member
Happy labor day to everyone.
I'm looking for suggestions on what size of life battery is recommended for my .45 outriggers receiver.

Last edited:
I've had zero issues with Hobby King's Zippy house brand on my 45 and 67 boats, in 1100mAh rating....can't beat the price at $5.66 ea.
We buy 'em by the dozen-

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-compact-1100mah-6-6v-lifepo4-2s1p-receiver-pack.html
Also, a lot of guys like AMain Hobbies ProTek brand, too.
Those have been out of stock for a long time. Daniel has not had any of the small ones for quite awhile either. I bought some 500’s and 1450’s from AMain to get by.

Those have been out of stock for a long time. Daniel has not had any of the small ones for quite awhile either. I bought some 500’s and 1450’s from AMain to get by.
Yeah, that's happened to me before with Hobby King....you can sign up for a restock notification. When they notified me I bought a dozen from them.
Wonder what's going on with the lithium?....thought China had an abundance and were mining the heck out of it....oh wait, that's right!...the US and China are playing their sandbox trade games....'that's my plastic shovel, GIMME IT!' 😂😉

Back