Pics from NAVIGA 2012 World Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer sponsons. Got any plans for that boat????
Yes, the KEP's T2 .21 will be a PDF "Freebie" this fall... Need to make the drawings more complete first and add a few things from the latest findings etc. Then I plan on doing a "complete" build series also, but those "production" boats (that Im building and photoing) arent done yet... :rolleyes: So hopefully as soon as the racing season is done I will finalize it in time for the build season. :)

/NIklas

great shots. Looks like quite a few Eagle SGX outriggers run over there?
Yes, there is still quite a lot of Eagle boats running in all hydro classes. But quite a few JAE's also - especially in 3.5 but a few 7.5's seemed to be fast also. Not so sure about the JAE's in 15 cc and Gas though. Then there are Firefighters, Road Runners and quite a lot of home made boats. :p

Niklas, Im still trying to learn how to use your aoa chart and setup tips. Ill pm you thanks

Hugh

Niklas, LOVE the T2 design!!!
Me to. :rolleyes:
This is the "production" one though that will be the KEP's T2 .21 "Freebie" PDF. I had'nt the time to finalize my new T2's before the worlds so I used my two prototypes from last year instead.

T2-MS-IMG_7197.jpg

Excellent pictures Niklas and congratulations with your 2nd place! Your rigger ran very good and too bad of your 2nd heat or you would have won!

You also took some excellent pictures from my Jae 21 (NL-237).

I ran H-3,5 H-7,5 and H-27. My Jae21 in the H-3,5 class had some engine problems, stalled 3 times but managed to win 1 heat.

My SGX45 in the H-7,5 classe also had some engine problems and stalled 2 times, 1 time hit the bouy and took a 2nd place,

My old batterd Whiplash gen 1 in the H-27 class was more succesfull. Although certainly not the fastest, I was pretty reliable. I got to the finals with a 5th place. In the finals the Whiplash ran again pretty reliable and took a 4th, 3rd and 2nd place and in overall a 2nd place!! :D

h27-18.jpg

I'll upload some more pictures tomorrow and some videos.

Congrats on the Silver finish in 3,5 cc Niklas! Thanks for posting all of those awesome photos!

Excellent pictures Niklas and congratulations with your 2nd place! Your rigger ran very good and too bad of your 2nd heat or you would have won!

You also took some excellent pictures from my Jae 21 (NL-237).

I ran H-3,5 H-7,5 and H-27. My Jae21 in the H-3,5 class had some engine problems, stalled 3 times but managed to win 1 heat.

My SGX45 in the H-7,5 classe also had some engine problems and stalled 2 times, 1 time hit the bouy and took a 2nd place,

My old batterd Whiplash gen 1 in the H-27 class was more succesfull. Although certainly not the fastest, I was pretty reliable. I got to the finals with a 5th place. In the finals the Whiplash ran again pretty reliable and took a 4th, 3rd and 2nd place and in overall a 2nd place!! :D

h27-18.jpg

I'll upload some more pictures tomorrow and some videos.
Thanks. But as to that I would have won if not DNF'ing in the second final - I don't see it like that as I also had a terrible fewer from that morning onwards... Im happy with the second place but if the speed alone would have counted (but it's not) I think the boat has potential for an even better result for sure. :)

Congrats to your "first looser" medal also! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back