Pics from NAVIGA 2012 World Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank`s Jeremy!!

My 8yrs old SG works perfect, bad thing is that it`s singing on the last verse..........

Getting old :)

Anders

Awesome racing and fantastic starts in 15cc Hyrdo! Thanks for posting the Videos Paul!

Congrats on the Big Win Anders!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank`s Paul and Andy.

It`s strange to see the heats afterwards, when i race i`m so concentrated so i do not remember mutch from the heats.

One thing that i remember in the last heat is that i raced w/o cowling the last 3 laps and that is not fun when ALL 8 boat`s finnish.

Anders

Niklas, any idea when the T2 plans will be on your site?

Any way to get a line format drawing of all the individual pieces as well?

Pretty sweet!!

Thank`s Paul and Andy.

It`s strange to see the heats afterwards, when i race i`m so concentrated so i do not remember mutch from the heats.

One thing that i remember in the last heat is that i raced w/o cowling the last 3 laps and that is not fun when ALL 8 boat`s finnish.

Anders
Yes Anders, Racing with 8 great running 15cc riggers for a full 7 laps is intense.

It is hard to imagine how you kept the fire lit with no cowl and all of the water flying for 3 laps.

Excellent driving Anders!

I uploaded some pictures in my gallery: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1157

Some pictures in small format, bigger version can be found in the gallery.

Russian gas rigger, CMDI clone?

normal_h27-15.jpg

Polish CMDI gas rigger:

normal_h27-14.jpg

Chinese carbon 21 rigger:

normal_h3%2C5-6.jpg

Italien riggers:

normal_h3%2C5-5.jpg

Russian 90 rigger:

normal_H15-3.jpg

Smokey:

normal_o27-2a.jpg

Russian 45 rigger:

normal_H7%2C5-4.jpg

AMB score board. Every boat has a fixed number in a heat. This is the first number on the board. Next to each number is real time statistics: number of labs raced so far and the current position in the race:

normal_scorebord.jpg

Niklas, any idea when the T2 plans will be on your site?

Any way to get a line format drawing of all the individual pieces as well?

Pretty sweet!!
My best guess right now is October or November (this year).

The T2 plans will be as my earlier plans with the engine and radio gear in the drawings (Futaba S3150 for throttle and remote needle & S9551/BLS551 for the steering) including the bulkheads and their holes etc. The templates will include side profiles of the tub, front sponsons & ski-ramp. Top view template also for the front sponsons. The other individual parts like tub bottom/deck dont need a template.

Do note: The sponsons almost demands that you build them with Divinycell H60 foam cores (or any similar PVC based cores - H80 could also be used if that is what you find). I would almost be so harsh and advice you NOT TO BUILD it until you have found some Divinycell cores! We use 40 mm thick cores (10/20 mm stock will also work as Divinycell H can easily be glued together). Start searching for Divinycell H vendors if you want to build it! :)

Great videos Paul. And congrats to Anders, I agree, could remember the first heat as I won it , and the second cause I hit buoy one! But the rest are a blur. Will be great to race with everyone in two years . Nothing compares to it

Phill

www.lmracing.co.uk

Great videos Paul. And congrats to Anders, I agree, could remember the first heat as I won it , and the second cause I hit buoy one! But the rest are a blur. Will be great to race with everyone in two years . Nothing compares to it

Phill

www.lmracing.co.uk
Good job on the TQ in 15cc Phill! Awesome racing!

It was nice meeting you Phil. See you in 2 years at the next WC. Hopefully i'll also qualify for H-15 this time.

Back