Picco's are coming (45's)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

for all that ordered and there are a quite a few ..........most of you have let me know that you have got your order ........ for those that have not can you reply at [email protected] and i will chase it up as i have tracking numbers for all that was sent out thanks neal rogers

hi guys here you go

first feed back on the new picco 45 in australia

please look at the General RC Boating Forum

thanks Aaron for the feed back

neal rogers

hi guys here you go first feed back on the new picco 45 in australia

please look at the General RC Boating Forum

thanks Aaron for the feed back

neal rogers
hi neal received my picco 45 today mate,, all is i can say is fantastic workmanship , great job picco , this engine can be run straight out of the box mate,, no tidying up needed like some other new engines i have purchased before.. cheers jase.. :)

Thanks very much jason for the feed back and yes they are work of art .... Picco has done a great job on these motors and parts

if you need any parts just give me a call and i will send what you need

thanks neal rogers

Thanks very much jason for the feed back and yes they are work of art .... Picco has done a great job on these motors and parts if you need any parts just give me a call and i will send what you need

thanks neal rogers
I still have three rods on backorder from you, does that mean you now have them in stock? thanks, Ken

i hope to have my big order in this week but customs in australia are just so slow

i have to wait for the man upstairs to kick some customs butt......

i rang UPS and they said that customs are flat out it is out of there hand they hope customs will be in on friday to clear it

but i not holding my breath

as soon as there in i will email you all

thanks for waiting

neal rogers

i Joe

my last order has all sold the next order shpuld be here very soon (australian customs are very slow )

as soon as i have them i will post on international waters

thanks neal rogers

Neal are all 45 picco engines spoken for? When will you have some engines for sale? jw

Hi Guys

just want to let you all know that my web site is about done and i hope will be up and running at the end of the weekend

neal rogers

ps i will post my web address here as soon as it is up and you can order and it has a full price list for you it will be in australian dollars only so you just have to convert to US dollars ( you might just be surprised on the cost as it will be set in australian dollars and the exchange rate will be go on your side eg todays rate on EX EXCHANGE $675 for a picco 45 =

=

435.236 USD

Australia Dollars United States Dollars

1 AUD = 0.644794 USD 1 USD = 1.55088 AUD

thanks again

neal rogers

Neal,

You may want to consider adding a link to a currency exchange website so that buyers can see exactly what it will cost them when they want to purchase. Just a thought........

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

hi brad

yes there will be a currency exchange link on the web site

thanks neal rogers

ps i will pm you saturday

Hi Guy's I'am now importing Picco motors from Alberto's factory in Italy i have placed a order with him and in a few weeks i will have them at my door i will not take any orders until i have them ... so i will take some pics for you all......

it has taken me in total about 6 months to get to this stage ..... and the factory will be only making the Picco 45-R marine and the Picco P7-R .21 EVO 3 But i Hope to change that in the near future :huh:

these are not copied they are from the factory ......... there seems to be some Questions out there about the truth about picco motors but i guarantee that these are from Alberto Picco ..................

Parts for the motors will be available as they are coming with the motors

So guys hold on to your hats and lets see some PIcco motors in the winning circle

As most of you know they made a great motor and they still do

i will let you all know when they are at my door

any Questions just email me at [email protected]

ps i will ship anywhere in the world for you guy's and i will try to keep the cost down

thanks

Neal Rogers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How mucha are ya asking for de Picco ,45?

Hi there $675 Australian dollars + shipping iam not sure where you are in the world i do take paypal if you do not live in australian

with to days exchange rate to comes to about $433 US DOLLARS + SHIPPING or$344 EUROS + SHIPPING

i hope this helps

thanks neal rogers

if you want anymore information please email me at [email protected]

my web page will be done very shortly and i hope to finish it tonight

Hi everyone

OK i have a basic web page up and running http://odysseus.webcity.com.au/~rra17354/index.html ( CUT AND PASTE THIS ) ( it will be refined over the next few weeks as i have lots of photos and the order page will be automated ect ) if is my first attempt at a web page...... so have a look at what i have done and there is a order page with a parts page with the prices as well.......

these are the prices and there is a currency exchange so you can convert the Australian prices into your currency ....

i hope you like it and there will be changes for the site soon but this is a start

i have a big order comming very soon ( i hope in the next few days )

thanks everyone

neal rogers

any Questions Just email me

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone just a quick note to let you know that the web address is now www.rracing.id.au

thanks

neal rogers

Hi Everyone

well the AUSTRALIAN NATIONALS next week good test for the PICCO 45

so good luck Aaron , Kevin, and Jason

wish i could be there :( ( NEXT YEAR ) :D

GO PICCO

if anyone needs parts please go to my web page at www.rracing.id.au and contact me

i have the picco pipes comming very soon and will let you know when they are here

thanks

neal rogers

Back