Picco's are coming (45's)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great and it's good to see picco step up to the plate agian and produce some marine motors , Will they be offered with a steel rod like the CMB .

Mike

No they do not have a steel rod

thanks everyone for the orders

it has taken me about 7 hours to reply to everyone and if i have missed someone please email me at [email protected]

iam now getting short on parts and motors but DO NOT Worry i have the next order comming in about 2/3 weeks

thanks guys keep up the orders and i will keep Alberto busy for you

I don't who is who. I seldom post as well.

After reading posts these days I am sorry to say that picco lover hijack the business of the one who first claim Picco for sale from my point of view.

Although here is a free place to buy and sell, it is not a good behavior.

I don't who is who. I seldom post as well.After reading posts these days I am sorry to say that picco lover hijack the business of the one who first claim Picco for sale from my point of view.

And who would you be? Please explain yourself then, dont make a comment like this without a basis.

Jr.

just to add a note

have a good look at the motor that was put on the web site they are not the same as what i get from alberto ??????????

i hope you have the whole story ???? as i do ........... just be sure you have your facts right about it all

i do not believe i clamed to be the only one in the world to get them....

and now ask the other guy if he still can get them????????

thanks neal rogers

that is why i started my own 2 threads

and if i did hijack the thread then iam sorry as i was informed that he has only a few motors and that is all he has

but i have put 2 threads up on my own now

but anyway hell we are all trying to just to get motors out in the boating side

Most European FSR-V boater know who I am. If it is not enough I can tell you more when necessary.

I may not have the full story but my basis is here

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...30408&st=45

Starting from post 51 picco lover post on Patrick Au's post and claimed that he can get Picco to sell.

Many of you may think it is fine but I personally do not think it is a good behavior.

You may start a new post for selling Picco but should not post in other's post telling other's potential buyer that you can get Picco for sale. Especially at that time you didn't have any Picco in stock.

Clear?

I am not going to start a quarrel nor attacking/protecting anyone. I am just telling my observation and feeling.

If I don't have the whole story. picco lover may tell.

I don't who is who. I seldom post as well.After reading posts these days I am sorry to say that picco lover hijack the business of the one who first claim Picco for sale from my point of view.

And who would you be? Please explain yourself then, dont make a comment like this without a basis.

Jr.

Hi Guys

just a note that all have been placed in the mail and you should receive them in a week or so

good luck and let me know how you go

please reply to [email protected]

thanks everyone who placed a order and i will have more in 1to 2 weeks

thanks neal rogers

Hi everyone

just letting everyone know that you should receive your motors and parts very soon and my web page will be up and running very soon to

thanks neal rogers

ps as soon as you have your motors and parts please let me know and my next order will be here very soon

thanks again

Neal,

Are there any specs available on these motors yet? RPM, HP...etc. Do you have one of your buyers lined up to post a test page about this motor?

Regards,

Neil.

Hi Neil

no i do not have the specs as Alberto does not supply them but they are almost the same as the black head (just the bearings and some mods on the liner )

but if you read the thread they are one of the best motors going around

thanks neal

As soon as my engines arrive, I'll get the timing numbers for you.

All parts are identical to the 2001 black head engine so I would imagine that the timing numbers are the same.

As soon as my engines arrive, I'll get the timing numbers for you.All parts are identical to the 2001 black head engine so I would imagine that the timing numbers are the same.
I don't know what the numbers are on that vintage motor as I still run the old EXR Disk rotors. I have never had anyone drive by me at a big event with those old motors in my Sport 40. I was hoping that the new motors have the same numbers as the 94 vintage EXR disk rotors because they have been the best motor we have found for the Sport 40 class boats. Many of the newer motors are timed high for hydros and don't work well in the Sport 40s. I look forward to seeing where these new motors come in. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's

here the engine timings i got..

exhaust 182 :(

transfer 134 :rolleyes:

boost 130 :rolleyes:

induction open 141 :(

" " close 60 :(

total 201 :(

regards Aaron

As soon as my engines arrive, I'll get the timing numbers for you.All parts are identical to the 2001 black head engine so I would imagine that the timing numbers are the same.
I don't know what the numbers are on that vintage motor as I still run the old EXR Disk rotors. I have never had anyone drive by me at a big event with those old motors in my Sport 40. I was hoping that the new motors have the same numbers as the 94 vintage EXR disk rotors because they have been the best motor we have found for the Sport 40 class boats. Many of the newer motors are timed high for hydros and don't work well in the Sport 40s. I look forward to seeing where these new motors come in. Thanks

Eric,

if you end up getting a new motor and the timings are not to your liking send it to my father.. he can lower the sleeve and get timeing numbers that you are shooting for.. assuming that they are not TO low and have problems with sub piston induction.

he can do that and match the ports back up to the case if need be for you. just a thought.

chris

Eric, Chris,

If all the parts are the same as before, my math shows that you'd have to lower the sleeve .0314" to get the transfers to 123 degrees (MY preferred number). Not a ton, but still more than Picco may have built in piston overlap at TDC.

Don't even worry about the sub-piston induction thing. If you have to lower the sleeve that far to get the timings that you want, I know a guy who can make a custom piston for you with a longer skirt. :rolleyes: B)

Just a thought.........

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Neil
no i do not have the specs as Alberto does not supply them but they are almost the same as the black head (just the bearings and some mods on the liner )

but if you read the thread they are one of the best motors going around

thanks neal
Neal,

Received my new Picco parts yesterday, everything looks good, and the crankcase IS a direct swap for the 2000 engine.

Besides the head color, everything is the same.

Thanks,

Back