Picco's are coming (45's)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco lover

Hi Guy's

I'am now importing Picco motors from Alberto's factory in Italy i have placed a order with him and in a few weeks i will have them at my door i will not take any orders until i have them ... so i will take some pics for you all......

it has taken me in total about 6 months to get to this stage ..... and the factory will be only making the Picco 45-R marine and the Picco P7-R .21 EVO 3 But i Hope to change that in the near future :huh:

these are not copied they are from the factory ......... there seems to be some Questions out there about the truth about picco motors but i guarantee that these are from Alberto Picco ..................

Parts for the motors will be available as they are coming with the motors

So guys hold on to your hats and lets see some PIcco motors in the winning circle

As most of you know they made a great motor and they still do

i will let you all know when they are at my door

any Questions just email me at [email protected]

ps i will ship anywhere in the world for you guy's and i will try to keep the cost down

thanks

Neal Rogers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guy's I'am now importing Picco motors from Alberto's factory in Italy i have placed a order with him and in a few weeks i will have them at my door i will not take any orders until i have them ... so i will take some pics for you all......

it has taken me in total about 6 months to get to this stage ..... and the factory will be only making the Picco 45-R marine and the Picco P7-R .21 EVO 3 But i Hope to change that in the near future :huh:

these are not copied they are from the factory ......... there seems to be some Questions out there about the truth about picco motors but i guarantee that these are from Alberto Picco ..................

So guys hold on to your hats and lets see some PIcco motors in the winning circle

ps i will ship anywhere in the world for you guy's and i will try to keep the cost down

thanks

Neal Rogers

Are the internal parts the same as the black head? Pricing?

Hi Guy's I'am now importing Picco motors from Alberto's factory in Italy i have placed a order with him and in a few weeks i will have them at my door i will not take any orders until i have them ... so i will take some pics for you all......

thanks

Neal Rogers

Neal we are Waiting...... Picco`s have Never quit being in the Winner Circle.......

ok guy's just working out prices on all...... just have to give me today to finish the pricing list on motors and parts .....i will get back to everyone tonight

sorry just flooded with emails i will get back to all of you tonight

thanks

neal rogers

Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $US Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor

1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $475.00 Shipped anywhere in the world that is a flat shipping charge and does not matter where it is going

it also includes handling and insurance

2)Part number 1244 ...........Picco ABC cyl/ Piston P45-R Marine = $95 + Shipping

3)Part number 1328 ...........Picco Conrod P45-R Marine = $45 + Shipping

4)Part number 7019 ............Picco manifold / header P45-R Marine 20 degrees, 12 degrees , 10 degrees = $25 + shipping Each

There are a lot of parts and i have priced them all so if you would like to email me at

[email protected] i will send you the prices of the items you would like and the postage to you

for everyone that has emailed me already i will email you back when i have done this thread ......

thanks neal rogers

ps i will be putting the list for the P7-R .21 EVO 3 Marine motors on this website over the weekend :D

pps i will not be taking orders at the moment until i have received them......if you are interested please email me and i will contact you on delivery of motors

thank you

:D :D :D :D

Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $ AUSTRALIAN Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor

1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $675.00 + Shipping

2)Part number 1244 ...........Picco ABC cyl/ Piston P45-R Marine = $145 + Shipping

3)Part number 1328 ...........Picco Conrod P45-R Marine = $65 + Shipping

4)Part number 7019 ............Picco manifold / header P45-R Marine 20 degrees, 12 degrees , 10 degrees = $32 + shipping Each

There are a lot of parts and i have priced them all so if you would like to email me at

[email protected] i will send you the prices of the items you would like and the postage to you

for everyone that has emailed me already i will email you back when i have done this thread ......

thanks neal rogers

ps i will be putting the list for the P7-R .21 EVO 3 Marine motors on this website over the weekend biggrin.gif

pps i will not be taking orders at the moment until i have received them......if you are interested please email me and i will contact you on delivery of motors

thank you

neal rogers

Neal

how are you, hav'nt heard from you in awhile,

so you going to start running boats now mate...

regards Aaron

"Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $US Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor

1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $475.00 Shipped anywhere in the world that is a flat shipping charge and does not matter where it is going it also includes handling and insurance"

"Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $ AUSTRALIAN Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor

1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $675.00 + Shipping"

$675.00 AUD equals $439.97 USD at current exchange rate.

"Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $US Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $475.00 Shipped anywhere in the world that is a flat shipping charge and does not matter where it is going it also includes handling and insurance"

"Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $ AUSTRALIAN Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor

Don:

I am not sure what your saying , monetary exchange rates vary by the minute, he is paying Aussie dollars to an Italian company (Euro) and shipping to US markets, he has to build in some protection and stability in his pricing . That $675 AU 6 months ago would have been equal to way more US dollars, and those prices in my opinion are very fair, 6 months ago the US dollar was worth about 95 cents Canadian, today its worth $1.25.

"Ok everyone i have done all the pricing in $US Dollars for the Picco P45-R marine motor1)Part number P8-8930........... Picco P45-R marine motor = $475.00 Shipped anywhere in the world that is a flat shipping charge and does not matter where it is going it also includes handling and insurance"

Don:

I am not sure what your saying , monetary exchange rates vary by the minute, he is paying Aussie dollars to an Italian company (Euro) and shipping to US markets, he has to build in some protection and stability in his pricing . That $675 AU 6 months ago would have been equal to way more US dollars, and those prices in my opinion are very fair, 6 months ago the US dollar was worth about 95 cents Canadian, today its worth $1.25.
Not "saying" anything, just posted the current exchange rate to show there's little difference between the two when you add in shipping to the AUD price in case anyone was confused about it ( RJ did use the "huh?" smilie icon in his reply :lol: ) . You know me well enough that if I've got something to "say" that I'm gonna say it. :p And FYI- the AUD to USD exchange rate has been fairly consistent for the last 2+ months. B)

Don:

Not "saying" anything, just posted the current exchange rate to show there's little difference between the two when you add in shipping to the AUD price in case anyone was confused about it ( RJ did use the "huh?" smilie icon in his reply :lol: ) . You know me well enough that if I've got something to "say" that I'm gonna say it. :p And FYI- the AUD to USD exchange rate has been fairly consistent for the last 2+ months. B)
OK you guys, take it easy and don't get Don all upset. His typing fingers and carpal tunnel have been in rehab. They are still in physical therapy. It is to early to get them back up to full speed and winter is only half over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering we paid $235.00 dealer cost for them in 2001 when we had Picco USA Importer.

Don:

OK you guys, take it easy and don't get Don all upset. His typing fingers and carpal tunnel have been in rehab. They are still in physical therapy. It is to early to get them back up to full speed and winter is only half over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guy's

about a year ago was talking to picco about there motors, and getting them to build picco again.. i gave up.....

regards Aaron

Hi Aaron,

how are you going all is good here i have not been around the boats for a few months as trying to sort all this out and getting it up and running but all is good now

if everyone is concerned about the exchange rate ect and pricing if you all look close at my post The US DOLLARS price includes SHIPPING anywhere in the WORLD so the cost allows the motors to go anywhere not just the US and the Australian price does not so when you add in shipping to the Australian one thay come dame close to each other ....... and if the exchange rates change (as they do all the time ....then i'm trying to keep the price as stable as you can in the environment of money exchange around the world) i tried to make sure that they where as close as i could get them ........ just trying to keep it as simple as possible..... as you all know it can become all to hard but i have worked so hard with Alberto to get you guys another motor out in the market so you all have a better choice ........

thanks neal

it would be a perfect world if we could all have a stable exchange rates :huh: ( not now)

Hi Guy's

look iam just trying to keep the price as stable as i can and yes i will win some $ for a few months and then lose some for a few months but you guys will have a stable cost for your motors for as long as i can ........ :mellow:

IN WITH LOVE OUT WITH HATE

thanks neal

Best of luck with the new venture Neal.

I hope it all works out for you.

Johno

hi guy's

just a quick update on how things are going with the picco motors

i should have them in my hot little hand around early feb

here are some of the changes they have made to the new picco

the P45-R will have the 6 bolt patten water cooling head and the colour will be anodized blue

there have been changes to the bearings and the head insert as well as the diameter of the crank shaft

as more info comes i will post it here

thanks neal :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back