picco 90 tunning help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Does anyone have a link to a web page that will give me some good info on the picco 90 I am haveing a hard time to get the motor to start and stay running also there is a small screw on the side of the carb that says + or - I have no papers on this motor and can't rind any info.

Thanx,

Mark

Where to start ! These engines run well out of the box. You do not need too much nitro, maybe 5% to start. The +- on the carb adjusts the mid range fuel setting for the engine. Start with it in middle position, this is when the slot on the brass screw is hoizontal. I am sure the barrel turns 360 degrees on your carburettor. It is very important to make sure that the fuel delivery increases when the barrel is opened. this may seem obvious but it is easy to get the barrel position 180 degees out. This can be proved by blowing into a tube attached to the fuel intake and opening the throttle, you should feel the air increase as the throttle opens.

Latest posts

Back