Peace out!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had a major setback. I am ready to get back into this project. Things are moving along at a snails pace but I do have some progress.

I have the back tips done and carved out as well as one complete rear pad. I am going to finish the other side hopefully tomorrow but my honeydo list has 2 big projects on it that have to be done first.

I have most of my hardware (need to get a 3/16 flex shaft)

is there still interest in this? my post seemed to drop off? I had to search for it to post again?

bobk
Gaday Mate

What rudder where you planing on using on her as they have a tiny transom mine comes in at only 30mm tall and leaves me sort of limited to one avalible that will fit im thinking aboult this one from RCMK

http://cart.rcmk.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_39&products_id=188

How large is your transom and what rudder do you have.

Thanks Brad

Nice takes me back to both of my old t-4 boats How about a pic of the bottom?

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed a great weekend of racing, Oberto took 1st, Graham Trucking 2nd and Qatar 3rd in the final. Temperature in the upper 80s to low 90s and no clouds so it was high shows for everyone today

Pat's been sober for years. He's actually a member of the board at Shick-Shadel Hospital so it wouldn't look good for him, being an alum, to be BUI. I wonder if he was talked to about his commnetary last year and told what was okay for this year? I saw him at the awards session after the final and he was serious as a judge so it's hard to say.

None of the ULs were present, ran the F1's tunnel hulls instead. They put on quite a show thought the only name I recognised was Tim Seebold

I don't know what was going on with Villwock yesterday. Came in second in heat two, both he and Oberto got penalized in three while being docked 100 points as well and then coming in third in the final. Almost seemed like he wasn't really into racing yesterday. His comments at the awards were typical Dave though, blamed others for hitting him and such

Looked like the problem Dave and Steve were having was the new "crawl start" to position for lanes. I was so surprised to see all boats going 10mph at the south turn just before the start. Thats not racing :( I guess the younger drivers have this new method down cold but the veteran drivers are use to the running start...ie always on plane and cutting the course to make the count down clock. Seems they are always changing up the methods for lane positioning.

Also, anyone know why the Qatar, Oberto and PetersMay were running the salt water scoops? Was it the heat? Never seen these on Lake Washington before yesterday. Thx.

btw, didn't mean to side track this thread. That is a beautiful T4 Bob. You have skill :) Keep us posted on future progress.

The "1 minute" rule has been in effect since the beginning lf last season, if not earlier. I doubt either Steve or Dave have had that as an issue, though Steve did miss time it by half a boat length in Tri-Cities, trying to leapfrog the field, and it cost him a last place finish. He did the same thing yesterday, hitting it on the money, and won the final.

The Oberto was running the "salt scoop" as it changes the boat's balance slightly. I asked crew chief Mike Hanson about it, as well as a couple of other things yesterday and was told that the team feels the boat runs better with it so it stays on, for now anyway. As for the other boats, don't really know on them

Back