OT, cool exploded 3D view of a REAL F1 car.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take a few minutes and look at some of the other pics on that website... some crazy stuff....

~jAMES

Great stuff!

I'm a huge F-1 fan.

And a major love and a huge supporter for those little Red cars.

What I really want to see is the inside of those little 20,000 rpm motors.

I want to see the heads,inside and out.The rotating assy etc.......

But this is really cool.

Thanks!

VERY BADASS but........

Too bad it's a Honda... :p

I was at the USGP in Indy a few weeks ago and FINALLY got to experience these impressive machines in person and if you ever get the chance I highly recommend it. There is no other form of motor sports that can get close to these cars (the nearest second would only be drag racing). Next year it's Monaco for me!

GO Shumi, Felipe, and the rest of the Scuderia Ferrari Team at the Hungaroring! B)

:)

-Buck-

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY BADASS but........

I was at the USGP in Indy a few weeks ago and FINALLY got to experience these impressive machines in person and if you ever get the chance I highly recommend it. There is no other form of motor sports that can get close to these cars (the nearest second would only be drag racing). Next year it's Monaco for me!

GO Shumi, Felipe, and the rest of the Scuderia Ferrari Team at the Hungaroring! B)

-Buck-
Hi Buckshot,

why monaco, it is very expensive an you see nothing! Hockenheim in germany is much better!

From germany

HP

VERY BADASS but........

-Buck-
Hi Buckshot,

why monaco, it is very expensive an you see nothing! Hockenheim in germany is much better!

From germany

HP
Hello HP,

You are probably right. I have been to Hockenheimring it was back in 2000 but not for an FIA GP event. Italy would be fun. Hell any one of them that are outside of North America would be fun!! Just wanting to get out of the States again and do some Traveling. :)

-Buck-

Buck.

Bring along lots of bucks :lol:

to Monaco, since it is already quite expensive there. Imagine the F1 adds extra bucks :lol:

to the costs.

But it a very nice scene for car racing

PS gabe very nice work on that Formule 1 thing.

Ronald.

Hi Buckshot

Another great GP track for viewing is Melbourne, Australia. Another bonus is a favourable exchange rate. You just have to be prepared for a long flight.

Craig

Back