OT-Blue Angels at Fleet Week

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They skipped us here in San Diego this year :(

That's OK though cause they practice over the desert where we go camping and riding! A free show, and they run for a good chunk of the day!

Very Cool photos!

I got the chance to go to Fleet Week a few years ago. Awsome!

-Buck-

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing shots,,we have the air show hear in Ft. Lauderdale Fla..going by boat is the ONLY way to go...You can see the pilots face when they do a flyby....Again Awesome Shots..and the background is way better than here....

Awesome photos, i have always wanted to go to fleet week, i have hearded that they can no longer fly in between the building, they scared the C#$* out of too many people while they were working. There is nothing like the sound of a jet in the moring.

Indeed some awsome pictures.

I like the F-16, because I flew them myself. Its a lean mean fighting machine.

These pics of the F-18 going Mach 0.97 are great too. You are not allowed to go faster then this, because like said, some parts can go supersonic already at that speed.

Indeed must a very good camera to catch all the action.

Ronald.

The Blue Angels and the Army's Golden Knights are scheduled for an Air Show here in Huntsville, AL June 28-29, 2008. Looking forward to seeing both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back