OS XM engine cover

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got some photo's to show how your OB cowls came out ?? I would like to use some for my ad, thanks. Rgrds Marc

I would like to let you guys know that I still have some OB cowl, let me know if there is intrest.

Wish you all happy holidays and a blast 2014

Regards

i got mine in .. great work Marc
default_smile.png
i will post up the pic here soon

Thanks mate. They will do $47,- US plus shipping.

Regards,

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guy's, I still have a couple nice scale Merc cowls for the OS XM outboard for sale.

Shoot me a PM for order. They will do €35,- euro a piece. Shipping to the US is €25,-

You can use OANDA currency converter to check your local monetary unit.

Regards Marc

MArc Have you got any of these left? I would be interested in having some shipped to Australia.

I literly just found these minutes ago, Man these are sweet! Super interested in one of these Marc. I'm wondering tho if anyone has tried to mount one up to a brushless OS xm setup. I'm sure some triming of the cowl and things like that would be mandatory, but the mounting plate width is what worries me. I'm sure I could fab a bracket from the brshless motor mount to the proper location/heighth needed. Wondering if anyone that has got one mounted and in use would be able to weigh in.

Thanks

Sammy

Back