OS XM engine cover

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have pictures yet how they mount

Thanks

To answer your question Shane

The mounting plate is firmly put on the engine with the two bolts of the exhaust. (this should be no problem, it all comes to 45 grams of weight)

The only thing you should do next is to glue a small strip of aluminum on the inside of the cover, (this comes with the total package)

slide it into the opening in the mounting plate and secure with two small (car) body clips.

Also you have to cut off a piece of the mixture needle to fit the cover over the carburetor.

(the plan was to keep the cover as narrow as possible, In order to keep as scale as possible)

Rgrds Marc

DSC00981_zps4fcccf38.jpg

DSC00980_zps325777fe.jpg

P1070252_zpsc6b0c6b8.jpg

P1070253_zps789d17be.jpg

Hi Andreas

Glad you like it, sure you can order one.

At this moment the complete set is under construction, cover, mountingplate and decals.

I will let you know when all is ready for shipping.

Maybe you can check for me if more guy's want one in Sweden, so I can do a bulk shipping what will cost you less shipping.

Rgrds Marc

Hi Marc

I would be glad to help you with a bulk order, however, our national forum for rc boating is, for reasons unknown to me, out of order :( So I cant reach other boaters at the moment.

Take care

/Andreas

The waiting is for the covers itself, the vacformer have 50 ready now , but need some finish now.

I sure bring a sample to see for you Paul.

Rgrds Marc

Rodney,

Of the three I have ordered I can only use one imediately so if you want to catch my second two on the next round that would be fine. That way the first batch can go a little further.

D

Dave I think I only have 25 of them present sold. So will need to collect on all 25 before they will ship. I probably won't get anymore after these are sold. I'll be getting very busy with work and just won't have time to distribute them after this.

As i told you on Xtreme i like it . 2 on the back of the x cat will look awesome.

OK guy's, this is how it all worked out. I'm very happy with the endresult and I hope you guy's to.

Please guy's from outside the US or Australia (there is a seperate topic to order) send me PM for order.

I think it don't needs any assembly discription, but feel free to aks me if you need one.

I would like to thank you all who placed an order so far, from today I'm ready for shipping all over the world.

Rgrds Marc

image.jpg

A package from the Netherlands arrived today :)

image.jpg

Containing a Mercury outboard cover.

image.jpg

Mounting accessories.

Latest posts

Back