Orlic carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

Best carbs for .21 engines are back in stock but limited supply

They will fit Novarossi based engines, they will fit CMB RS type but need to know if that is what they are for.

I have two sizes .338 and .350

with plain drawbar and 3rd channel ready

Price is $97 for plain drawbar or $105 for 3rd channel ready shipped to US

0012.jpg

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

thumb__0016.jpg

thumb__0017.jpg

not many carbs left

they will fit Novarossi and many other engines with 15mm (.590 ) neck

I have .338 and .350

Hi John,

if 21 HR is the same as Valavla than I have them in stock.

I have two bore sizes .338 and .350

Thank you

I have more .21 carbs in stock, they will fit Novarossi, CMB valvola and many other .21 engines with 15mm throat (.590")

Two bore sizes are available .338 and .350

Hey Frank

Jeff Moore from Peterborough.

Just wondering if you would recommend a carb for a .21 toro nero rossi motor. Not sure if the stock carb is ok or if you have something that would work better. Its going in a speedmaster hull with Ops pipe 3280.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey Frank

Jeff Moore from Peterborough.

Just wondering if you would recommend a carb for a .21 toro nero rossi motor. Not sure if the stock carb is ok or if you have something that would work better. Its going in a speedmaster hull with Ops pipe 3280.

Thanks

Jeff

.350 is a good choice Jeff

Thanks Frank

Still waiting on my motor to arrive from Tom. When it does i'll be in touch.Thanks

Jeff

Hi Frank,

i have to see that you use one type of nipple in nylon white, and i have to see also that you use this nylon nipple 90° in you head engine.

Please,let me know where i can buy this 'nylon nipple' ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hi Frank,

i have to see that you use one type of nipple in nylon white, and i have to see also that you use this nylon nipple 90° in you head engine.

Please,let me know where i can buy this 'nylon nipple' ?

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hi Giussepe,

I buy them from a local store and have no idea who makes them. They only do local deliveries but no shipping. They come in 25 pc packages and are well made, thread is 10-32

If you are interested I can find out the price and shipping.

Hi Frank,

thank you very much for you reply, and for you availability,you is very kind. Please,let me know the cost for one package of 25 pc nipples (straight) and one package of 25 pc nipple at (90°). More important is the nipples of 90°.

You can send my in one padded envelope with First Class Airmail, and i can send you the payment with PayPal.

You can send my the reply to my direct email at this my address: [email protected]

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe Gallegra - Italy

Back