Open tunnel classes at Charleston

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If open is open if I come can I enter a 16s craft? not a tunnel.

Im a member now ya know.

HOTSHOT
Hugh,

I'm beginning to think a kid stole your identity and is posting under your login........ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
AWW! Man I wanna see the thing turn :( I am a kid.

Last edited:
I started this thread to get some clarity on what "open" class is percieved to be and to head off a discussion and possible vote at the WTC drivers meeting which we do not need. It now is being invaded by a troll who is here to stir up trouble where he has no business. Rather than get ugly I am asking the moderator to lock this one down. Thanks for those who got their opinion and vote in and sorry to those who won't have time to do that. So far I see a majority voting for OPEN or any legal tunnel not just from the registered class.

Don is correct and I know well and have spoken up on insurance issues that we can put radio's in some potentialy dangerous equipment and open does have to comply within IMPBA rules.

Again thanks and lets lock this down.

Mic Halbrehder

I started this thread to get some clarity on what "open" class is percieved to be and to head off a discussion and possible vote at the WTC drivers meeting which we do not need. It now is being invaded by a troll who is here to stir up trouble where he has no business. Rather than get ugly I am asking the moderator to lock this one down. Thanks for those who got their opinion and vote in and sorry to those who won't have time to do that. So far I see a majority voting for OPEN or any legal tunnel not just from the registered class.

Don is correct and I know well and have spoken up on insurance issues that we can put radio's in some potentialy dangerous equipment and open does have to comply within IMPBA rules.

Again thanks and lets lock this down.

Mic Halbrehder
Agreed Mic. I think there is enough information for John and CMB to make a final decision now so we can all concentrate on getting our stuff finished instead of wondering whats going to happen at a drivers meeting. Hopefully he will let us all know soon. Thanks.

Ok guys, im going to lock this one down per request of the original poster.

Thanks for your feedback.

~ James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back