ONLINE REGISTRATION D1 RACES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luc White

Hello Guys just wanted to put this up.

these are the clubs that have setup online registrations for up coming races

on Rc Events.

"NORTHERN LIGHTS OPEN" July 6th and 7th

2013 D1 CHAMPIONSHIP RACE Aug.. 10th and 11th Canceled Canceled

2013 Thunder In The Valley Summer Classic Aug.. 31st and Sept 1st

Just look for these Names at this link and get your registrations in

http://www.rcracinge.../browseraces.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Ron looks like they ran into a problem with one of the neighbor that did complain to the town.

now they have to go thru a big permit thing to be able to put on big events.

yes it only takes one to cry and all goes up Shi# creek

I know what your saying guys, the worst part of it is that the guy that did the waaaambulance

lives close to him and even had permission to hunt on Craig's land and even uses Craig's Brarn

to store stuff in it now that's crazy.

Guys, really sorry I had to cancel my August race. :( I have a lot of paper work to do before I can hold another race including rezoning my pond and parking area to recreational which would mean higher taxes for me. Sound was the issue, but there was no ordinance broken since it is all farm land. But since a complaint was filed, I need to follow every rule and it will take time and money. And Luc is correct, my one closest neigbhor stabbed me in the back. Two days before our race his son borrowed our canoe, and there are many more examples.

well that is a idea I will talk to the OVR gang if they want to host the Championship race.

like you said double it up.

Back