ok so i am back on here ..anyone with questions???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

hi i have been reinstated... i see a couple nice threads from the usual "gifted ones" .. i have some business to attend to it seems..i am selling out but will remain friends with the ones that want to be on here.. all others please if you have something to say ..get it off your chest. im here and i bet my skin is thicker than you think. all those that bought from me i wanted to say thank you and i am working on getting the last of what i have up for sale, if you want to buy it then do so, if you want to trash my threads , feel free. thanks to all that have become my real friends on here and the backstabbers that i thought were my friends ..well you know what you can do.. have a great day.

tk

Welcome back. Nice to see someone in here besides me that doesn't mind ruffling feathers :D

BTW, did you ever find that new header you were going to look for? Just curious is all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. Nice to see someone in here besides me that doesn't mind ruffling feathers :D

BTW, did you ever find that new header you were going to look for? Just curious is all ;)
i did not find it , i think it went to thailand.. you want a refund or something else ?? lmk and i will take care of it, thanks agian hj

tk

Nice to have you back my friend.

thanks julian , been nice talking to you on facebook as well, i know ihave a ton of good friends on here, it was not posted really for that, it just seems it is the smae onld 3-4 gifted people on here that get mad at me so i wanted to let them air their problems if they want to.. im a good person and if they would like to be my friend id love to have that.. thanks man.

tk

I don't know the in & outs but glad to see you back

and from the comments I don't want to know :unsure:

just glad you're back

Dave B:)

If ya left, welcome back ........ I myself am not on as much.....

I am glad to see ya....... no more mini race series huh?

If ya left, welcome back ........ I myself am not on as much.....

I am glad to see ya....... no more mini race series huh?
no paul im selling off all my stuff , i bought yet another race car, that makes three i have now..a sprint car, and 2 tq midgets..kids, work, and racing ..no time for other activities. thanks man

tk

Glad your back Terry. Got the pipe mounts in record time. Now I just need get off my lazy duff and finish the boat. Ryon Shaw

Glad your back Terry. Got the pipe mounts in record time. Now I just need get off my lazy duff and finish the boat. Ryon Shaw

thanks ryon .. lmk if you need anything else at all, i have more stuff im going to post soon and get rid of the last of it.. well the kids stuff is staying .. thank you for everything

tk

Back