Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh...lol...it said live...ha,ha,ha!!!...back under my rock.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel bad. I was in the bathroom and my wife tuned into FS-1 for a minute while watching the Detroit Tigers game and said "the race is on and Martin's in 2nd place!". They had her fooled also.

It still doesn't top Fox Sports and Fox News not knowing that I think last year or the year before not realizing that they were replaying a race from the year before after a rain-out then Fox News announced that Jimmie Johnson won the race 2 years in a row!

Question of the day! Did Hamlin take a dive in the last corner out of respect for Tony Stewart? Or would he be the villain of NASCAR crushing Tony's maybe last chance for a win?

Mic

Yeah makes ya wonder - he made it AWEFULLY easy on Smoke / to hit and run- that said, he HAD to know it was coming after his little wheel hop / bump move earlier in that lap,
default_rolleyes.gif

Im thinking that got into the back of his head. " knowing "

how Tony was gonna act.........
default_wink.png

The Kentucky race. Just another NASCAR blooper or a direct action to change the outcome of a race????

They would NEVER attempt to manipulate a race, no, not our beloved NASCAR.

If NASCAR survives Brian France, it will be VERY, VERY lucky.

Charles

The BEST answer I have heard in a while!!

Red flag at the Glen, 5 laps to go, Truex starts third behind Logano & Hamlin:

Announcer-"Martin, what's your strategy on this restart?"

Truex-"Strategy? I'm hoping the 11 pinballs the 22 off the track & I can win!"

CLASSIC - LOL!!

I only hope NASCAR takes a good look BEFORE someone gets hurt....or worse...215 is mighty fast for an Indy car much less a Stock car.
I have done 178mph with a showroom stock car. The fastest "factory sheet metal"" car I have seen was a 1984 Thunderbird,it turned 299mph

Congrats to MTJ & his entire team! As much as his crew kept him up front, Harvick's crew lost that race - they gave up a total of 17 spots on pit road........Great drive, Martin (-;

Mr. Robin, this post is not against you my friend, I am just voicing my opinion.

Yes, Kevin Harvick's pit crew made some mistakes, that is all Kyle Petty could talk about. BUT Harvick had the opportunity after that to catch and pass Martin, he was only a couple of car lengths from him after the last restart. Also, Harvicks pit crew did not make him hit the wall, in my opinion, that is what cost him the race. None of the cars drive as well after a hit like that.

Yet it is funny, Petty did not say much, if anything last week at Michigan when Truex's pit crew made mistakes when he was leading and cost him the race.

Petty needs to stick with the facts, not his holy opinion.

I agree Charles, how would you like to be on the " Kevin Team " after his comments after the race!! So much for a team effort. As for the media it seems that the only time you really hear about Martin is when he wins. The media seems to mostly talk about the "big Money" teams. Go Martin!!

Latest posts

Back