Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rrrobin , Im thinking you went and offended a Harvick fan in Charles ,
default_tongue.png
default_wink.png

Tim , to play Devils Advocate for a moment if I may,

KH has had sub par pit stops for the majority of the year, granted he has won, but the PIT ROAD Crew have also cost him some races along the way. KH certainly let it slide a time or two at the beginning of the season and then some- at this point of the year ( chase wise ) mistakes ARE NOT an option, period.

Im sure Martin will concur with this- one mistake on pit road from about here on out can decide your Championship hopes and dreams - period.

KH is frustrated beyond belief with doing everything he can as a driver to win races / the shop is providing him winning cars , the motors are there -

and the pit stops cost them spots ( consistently ) and races . IMHO since they switched around crews this year - KH got bit by " the **** end of the stick "

Rest assured , there is a pit crew re-work in the process, as his original crew is doing Danica's pits and she aint in the hunt - go figure......

Drew Out
default_cool.png

no offense intended
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Me a Harvick fan.....NOT
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
. He is too much like Tony.

I am a Truex fan....Not just because he happens to be a RC boater. He proves that you do not have to be an A HOLE to be competitive.

Speaking of Tony, he showed again how his temper tandrums killed the guy at the sprint car race....

Someone will get tired of his childish crap and put HIM deep into the wall.

Boys, hold on to your hats, the ground is shaking underneath our feet, Kyle Petty finally acknowledges that Martin Truex MAY be a race car driver.

After finishing in the final four in last years chase, after winning two races this year, after leading over eleven hundred laps so far this year, after running competitively in most of the other races this year, Kyle FINALLY says that Martin MAY be a "Dark Horse" to win this years chase.

He must have read that off the teleprompter, he could not have figured that out all by himself....
default_wacko.png

Charles

Look maw- He done it again !!!

WTG Martin , Team looks rock solid at the right time of year.
default_cool.png

If they give each driver a stick and a ball then they might have something....................
default_blink.png

Maybe the NHRA can start giving points to the person who is leading at the 60 foot mark, whether they win the race or not.

Big Bill France is rolling over in his grave.

Dick Tyndall

If the drivers had any balls they would say F#%K you and strike. What's next participation trophies and a cookie. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm done.
default_mad.gif

Latest posts

Back