Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a finish - WOW
default_blink.png

i SWORE HE GOT EM TILL i SAW THE REPLAY
default_sleep.png

Awesome drive Martin and a pretty nice start to the season.
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
**** son, that was close! I was yelling thinking that he had it in the bag!

After going to a 2nd back-up car and going to Toyota he still has to be proud of his finish.

Wow great finish so close....that was a great finish.....man u almost had him buddy great finish Martin!!!! :)

1/100th of a second,
default_blink.png
Great job MTJ
default_wink.png
lol - I was just telling the wife, he knows faaar too well what .01 's mean with his Oval record runs
default_cool.png

I will say , even for a non Nascar fan , she even enjoyed the finish. Nascar / Daytona and the racers put on a hell of a show today .

Man....MTJ got me back to following this series when he made the Championship run last year...damnit.
default_mellow.png

Good run, again, so that's good.

Tell ya what, that Blaney kid in the Wood Brother's #21 is something to watch. He got really screwed on the last lap, but was top 15 all day...same in Daytona. I really think they have something with that car/driver.

-Joey

Yeah but Martin runs RC Boats
default_tongue.png

I hear ya though Joey, This is this first season in a loooong time I have watched 2 complete races in a row.

Speaking of newer drivers, Chase had a good day as well, they needed a good bounce back from Daytona- He is one to watch.
default_cool.png

Shame Martin got shuffled back on the GWC. Played it smart though, 7th is better than a wreck & a DNF. Ran well all day, good start to the season (-; I'm wanting to see how Rico Abreau does in the truck series. That guy can wheel a sprint car, won the Chili Bowl last 2 years in a row. No small feat (no pun intended). In the interviews I've seen, he says the right things, playing it smart, finished both races, learning & not pushing too hard. Hope his NASCAR career pans out like his dirt track career has, he will be someone to watch IMHO (-;

Back