Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Öh boy. Corprations before fans. Áll about The Money

I had other respones but i would be called had names

Nails

Well, at VERY LEAST - this should be the best Daytona racing we see, hang on boyz and girlz , this one should be fun to watch.
default_tongue.png

you expected less
default_rolleyes.gif

Hell the ARCA cars made it farther this year ..................
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya they finally manged to ruin nascar. Team racing and midrace cautions ...ridiculas. 7 laps waisted on first segment yellow flag.

Maybe we can have a midrace caution in rc boat racing drive around for a couple laps...lol

With this new points system To me this is not racing it's call chicken **** racing.NASCAR has f cked it all up.

Dave

Hated seeing Martin in the cat bird seat and running dry on fuel-
default_sleep.png

This place is proving to be The one he just cant close the door on- and in a round about way- if he keeps killing it everywhere else, it wont matter..........

Just ask Sr....
default_wink.png

Hated seeing Martin in the cat bird seat and running dry on fuel-
default_sleep.png

This place is proving to be The one he just cant close the door on- and in a round about way- if he keeps killing it everywhere else, it wont matter..........

Just ask Sr....
default_wink.png
He beat feet and wasn't interviewed. thought body damage did him in when he jump out of line. Never would has finished "running" if fuel issue. I thought and you know what thought did he shot himself.
default_ohmy.png

Latest posts

Back