Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really impressed by Martin admitting he probably should not have made the move he did in yesterday's race that basically started "The Big One." Another indication that Martin is both a great driver and great individual.

JD

Way to go Martin. I kept thinking, "They're going to throw the yellow for that "debris on the track" bunch up the field ploy. No debris, no late crashes, Martin wins going away.

JD

Awesome effort today by driver and crew! Congratulations!!
default_cool.png

Strange coincidence??????? You tell me.....

Kyle Larson blows an engine early...... since he was in second place standings in the chase, it moves almost everyone in the chase up a notch......

Who builds Larson engines....Hendricks

Who directly benefits from Larson being out??????

OH, Jimmy Johnson happens to drive for Hendricks.....He barely makes the round of 8.

When there is that much on the line, does it bring out the crooks or is it just ..............

Last edited by a moderator:
From record breaking Speed Week to the Clash at Daytona, busy man. Go Truex.
default_cool.png
Ehh, Blue Lake is right down the road from the track Rrray
default_wink.png

This new aero package is gonna be interesting .
default_ph34r.png
210 miles is not right down the road for me.
default_laugh.png
Maybe in Fl. it is.
default_wink.png
THIS!!!

Coming from a SHMOW that doesn't know his way outa Tampa/Brandon area
Ahh the usless dribble of a single Rrr-

I made the trip from Tampa to Blue Lake in 3hrs the first year I went to SpeedWeeks, yep thats the only record I set
default_blink.png
and somewhere there are pics of me at Kems, so -
default_wink.png

At least I know my way to Ga, and again I ask - why leave Fl- EVERYTHING is here
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout Ole Front Row Joe with a 3rd in the Truck race tonight- he **** near stole a win
default_cool.png

He's gotta be frikiing 60
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back