Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600 miles in 5 hours. Wow I'm tired just typing that. Go Truex
default_wink.png
default_cool.png
2ed place, with all the problems with speeding on pit road and a loose tire and still made it to 2ed Great Job Martin

Walt Barney

Martin, had a great car to come from as back as he did to win the race, other drivers said if they could have been in the lead after a pit stop they would have won,, but even if they would have come out of the pits 1st Martin would have passed them for the win, He had the best car and is now back on track for the championship,

Walt Barney

I like the call by the 78 crew -its his only chance to beat the 4 .

edit-

Gotta love that - Great call on the final stop by Cole !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody has talked about today's formal announcement that FRR is shutting down operations as they can't afford to run anymore without sponsors. The rumor mill says that Martin is going to JGR with Cole Pearn staying on as CC. That could be interesting being teammates with Kryle Busch. I'd rather see him going to SHR but you get a ride where you can.

Nobody has talked about today's formal announcement that FRR is shutting down operations as they can't afford to run anymore without sponsors. The rumor mill says that Martin is going to JGR with Cole Pearn staying on as CC. That could be interesting being teammates with Kryle Busch. I'd rather see him going to SHR but you get a ride where you can.
Agreed Ron, I think SHR would be a better fit - but who are we to say- sure wish Martin could chime in
default_wink.png

Fire that front tire changer, 6 tire violations for 2018. Martin was having a great run until pit stop tire violation.

He needed (the 48) a good punch in the chops , but in the long run the points took care of it for Jimmy for a bonehead move- all he had to do was finish where he was in 2nd
default_blink.png

Will be interesting to see what happens from here for the 48 - Lowes not returning - he and Chad have seem to run their course, may be time to step away , but you could tell from the post race interview ,

He aint ready yet..........
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure the 22 has one coming - that was a BS move imho . Martin raced him pretty **** clean for 6 laps, and he dumps Martin in the last corner ........
default_ph34r.png

Awesome effort this season Martin and FRR! B)

It sucks that you didn't have a little more in the tank for what's his name...

Back