Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As we get older, we go through a lot of changes....some are not so good but then some are not so bad. One change is that we are not as easily blinded by the bull****. such as not completely believing in coincidence.

To me, the "accident" that happened with 20 laps to go did not look so much like an "accident". The timing was VERY CONVENIENT.

Some of you that recorded the race, go back, look at that and let us know what you think.

NASCAR would never admit it even this was found to be true....they could not afford to.

The caution flag for debris on the track with 20 to go when their chosen one needs it has been going on for years. They never put a camera on it. Total bullshit!!!!! Happened when JJ needed number 7 to match Dale Sr. I went from diehard fan too don't piss down my neck and tell it's raining!!! :angry:

if that's the best NASCAR can put on, they're doomed.  

the last 10 laps of a restrictor plate race is like the last two minutes of  football game.  nothing but a bunch of stoppages and delays, and boring as hell. 

if that's the best NASCAR can put on, they're doomed.  

the last 10 laps of a restrictor plate race is like the last two minutes of  football game.  nothing but a bunch of stoppages and delays, and boring as hell. 
From what I heard that's the last one we'll ever see. Starting in Atlanta, new cars and new engine designs.

what a joke- Rules changes after Q1 that where worthless , no yellow after the 20 spins to let the field wreck again anyway with 1 to go ?? I have watched Nascar for the better part of 35 years , and even after walking away and coming back to watch again after Dale died- Im disgusted with the direction its going. If you happened to watch the X-Finity (busch) race yesterday and saw how many times Tyler Reddick blocked and **** near wrecked the field to win , and no penalty ?? Sigh ............ Sometimes I wonder why they even bother running Daytona or Talledega :confused:

Back