Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but when's the last time you saw a crash like in qualifying. Or when's the last time you see qualifying start and all the cars sit there. It made for good TV.

13th man in a 12 man chase, now Gordon wins pole in a disaster qualifying, when he's retiring . Fish stinks from the head down, yup makes for good TV. Just saying, Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's right, I completely forgot it's ALL about making a buck.....the hell with driver safety/risk due to more restrictor plate racing, team cost in having to build more cars (that they don't run anywhere else) or more repairs due to those oh so entertaining crashes, the cost of more tires, the cost of more fuel, the salaries of all the folks it costs to run more laps. The teams can just raise the costs of sponsorships. The sponsors can just charge us more for their products to finance it. Just about finding the best way to squeeze more dollars out of whoever they can...........Don't ever forget that greed can kill ANYTHING! Racing is entertaining by itself, this other drama is about money, nothing else. And from what I see, NASCAR & Fox care less about the sport & the people who do it than the profits they can make by exploiting those same folks. Sorry for the rant, but greedy selfish people just piss me off!

It's in all sports not just NASCAR. The drivers will have to strike like baseball and hockey to get it more driver friendly.

Just when one thought NASCAR couldn't F it up any further they pull this retarded qualifying shiznit. At this point I don't see myself following it any more other than occasionally checking in to see how MTJ is doing..................

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for heat racing but lets keep it to the dirt track
default_wink.png
bring back the Iroc races if you want some more tv coverage....

Just when one thought NASCAR couldn't F it up any further they pull this retarded qualifying shiznit. At this point I don't see myself following it any more other than occasionally checking in to see how MTJ is doing..................
Same here....It is not the racing, it is NASCAR. Just a big pile of DOOKIE.

Drama,Drama,Drama, Just the beging. NASCAR looking to fill up TV time at the owners and drivers expense.

Nails

NASCAR needs to worry about selling tickets and filling up the seats at the racetracks. That should tell them something. They need to make changes with the show they put on.........................

Ray, nothing on the Kyle Busch suspension? Dang son, I thought that you'd be all over that!
default_smile.png

NASCAR again showing that you're guilty until proven innocent.

Back