Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, nothing on the Kyle Busch suspension? Dang son, I thought that you'd be all over that!
default_smile.png

NASCAR again showing that you're guilty until proven innocent.
Kurt Busch !!!!! I think the ***** is crazy and framed him. OMHO

The way it's stated sounds like guilty to me. "The Delaware court of family affairs has determined that Kurt Busch committed an act of domestic abuse." Or some statement to that effect, best I can remember. Almost sounds like he's been tried, awaiting the gallows.

Last edited by a moderator:
After giving up on the sport years ago, I can't believe that I watched the 2 races last night...and I'm watching the Truck race now (sort of).

About the only positive thing I can say is, I really like Mike Joy. He's a good commentator (not to mention the history with the event). I forgot what it was like watching a race with him calling. Was good to see MTJ run well last night too. I doubt I'll be able to see you win (I made it to lap 20 two years ago..), but I'll read about it here. Good luck.

-Joey

Last edited by a moderator:
NASCAR's on air statement was that the Delaware family court has determined that Kurt did smash (their word) his girlfriend's head into a wall. He is suspended indefinitely by NASCAR & must undergo evaluation by a physciatric professional by court order. Chevrolet has severed their ties with Kurt also. Regan Smith will drive the 41 in the interim. So when the heck was the trial that no one heard anything about, or was it just an inquisition/hanging because he is a high profile sports star & the NFL blew it so bad concerning domestic violence recently.....

NASCAR's on air statement was that the Delaware family court has determined that Kurt did smash (their word) his girlfriend's head into a wall. He is suspended indefinitely by NASCAR & must undergo evaluation by a physciatric professional by court order. Chevrolet has severed their ties with Kurt also. Regan Smith will drive the 41 in the interim. So when the heck was the trial that no one heard anything about, or was it just an inquisition/hanging because he is a high profile sports star & the NFL blew it so bad concerning domestic violence recently.....
The trial made our local sports page. I'm not a big fan or either of the Bush brothers.

JD

They have never been my favorites, either. Not saying the punishment doesn't fit, but what has the state of Delaware done? Or is he awaiting sentencing pending the outcome of the shrink's evaluation?

The trial made our local sports page. I'm not a big fan or either of the Bush brothers.

JD

JD

They have never been my favorites, either. Not saying the punishment doesn't fit, but what has the state of Delaware done? Or is he awaiting sentencing pending the outcome of the shrink's evaluation?
Principles not personalities. OMHO

+1 RRRay (-;

Just watching the race today, xfinity series.......they're part of comcast, who is/was a cable based service - so are they "cable cars" now? LOL

Kyle Busch took a helluva lick on the inside wall!! Right leg pain, they transported him to Halifax Hosp. Hope he's OK, not a fan but wish him no harm.

No excuses it's been 14 years since first safe barrier. There shouldn't be any wall not safe anywhere period! Not a good start of the year for Busch brothers. Both on the couch indefinitely.

As of right now he'll be out 4-6 months. He went in for surgery last night.

This year's Daytona 500 is already a mess and it hasn't even been run yet!

Jeff's pole was bought and paid for. There were other cars that were faster in qualifying like Aric Almirola and Ricky Stenhouse.

Group qualifying is a fiasco.

Danica's whining because she doesn't understand aerodynamics.

Yes, I'll be watching this train wreck today.

Agree with Don, she needs to stop whining and looking in the rear view mirror and drive the car, just saying?????? We must pull for our man Martin T. !!!!!!!

Back