Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood Don as that didn't seem to be the Don that I know. I know that I type up a lot of things, moreso lately that I later regret putting anywhere online. I've pissed off a lot of people lately by being brutally honest with my 2 cents in voicing my opinion on matters.

No, it wasn't the brightest of moves on his behalf but he's probably seen it done by many Cup racers. Those guys usually don't pull that stunt until after the safety crew arrives, the cars already slowed and in a single file.

There are people looking into everything. Just because is wasn't a NASCAR sanctioned race you can bet that they are looking at it also along with every other auto racing sanctioning body. The fines will increase along with anything else in the book that they can throw at them. It's already in the NASCAR rulebook but they'll modify it even more now.

Like I mentioned earlier the media is wasted no time whipping this up into frenzy, hot off the AP wire 45 minutes ago-

Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero, who announced on Tuesday that the investigation is continuing, has said that his initial findings have turned up nothing that would indicate criminal intent in the crash at the Canandaigua Motorsports Park.

But legal experts agree that does not mean Stewart is in the clear.

The NASCAR star could be charged with second-degree manslaughter under New York law if prosecutors believe he "recklessly caused the death of another person," with negligent homicide another possibility, according to criminal law professor Corey Rayburn Yung of the Kansas University School of Law. "The question over whether someone was reckless is a factual one, and one a prosecutor might let a jury decide," said Yung, who also posts at the Concurring Opinion blog.

Keep in mind also that the family can serve him with a civil lawsuit for wrongful death. I'm sure they've got lawyers knocking on their doors. Tony's guesstimated worth; $70 Mill.

you guys all say how dark it was in the corner...sure its not like a football field lit up like day but if a cell phone vid shows up as well as the one I watched then it was lit up pretty well.....now can u see out of a winged sprint? I don't know

Kyle Busch is racing tomorrow night at out local oval track and Matt Kenseth will be there crewing for his son. The media has already been told not to ask any questions in regard to what happened Saturday night.

Ron, you made a really good point. I know that any of my cameras from cell phone to my DSLR can't pick up anything good in dim light.

Here we go boys BRISTOL
default_ohmy.png
Gordon's wife looking hot in the Black leather.
default_ph34r.png

JR. Certainly is making this much harder than it needs to be to stay alive- looking like a MUST win or top 3 at Talladega to stay alive at this point.

On a lighter note , Martin is having one heck of a night so far. Go MTJ
default_cool.png

After that conversation between Chad and Jimmy the writing is on the wall about next year- WOW ..............

Man, I thought that after Saturday night at Charlotte this thread would have been busy!

Tune in Sunday kids for more fun and excitement at `dega like the race really needed any more.

Bad Brad rattled too many cages Saturday night. We got the old Smoke back!

Watched the Texas race on TiVo this morning. Keslousy vs Gordon with Harvick in the mix. Must see TV. Shades of Cale & Bobby & Donny! The new chase format is going to fill the stands, and maybe the ER. Oh yeah some good driving too.

Mic

Back