• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OER Liquidation SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, sorry for the delay, been a busy weekend.

Greg Goans, the total for the parts is $68.00, plus $3 for shipping for a grand total of $71.00.

Mike Byer, I replied to your PM.

Glad everyone has started getting their stuff!

List has been updated, thanks guys. ~James

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there i paid you for the Silver Bullet add-on mufflers, 3.5 on 04-05-08 and i have not recived them where are they at it has ben 15 days nothing takes 15 day to get it shipped :angry: :angry:

hello there i paid you for the Silver Bullet add-on mufflers, 3.5 on 04-05-08 and i have not recived them where are they at it has ben 15 days nothing takes 15 day to get it shipped :angry: :angry:

Have no fear dude, your stuff is on the way. Please realize that I live 9,000 miles from you (in Germany), with the Atlantic Ocean in between, and because your order was so light in weight, it went out first class instead of priority. For us to send things priority, it has weigh more than 14 ounces and yours did not.

So, in this case, yes, it does take longer than 15 days for you to get it.

~James

(PS, this also goes for others who are waiting on parts, if it was light, it went first class. If it was heavy enough it went priority and most who have already received their parts were sent priority.).

Last edited by a moderator:

Have no fear dude, your stuff is on the way. Please realize that I live 9,000 miles from you (in Germany), with the Atlantic Ocean in between, and because your order was so light in weight, it went out first class instead of priority. For us to send things priority, it has weigh more than 14 ounces and yours did not.

~James

(PS, this also goes for others who are waiting on parts, if it was light, it went first class. If it was heavy enough it went priority and most who have already received their parts were sent priority.).

Just be patient guys. If it comes Priority it is usually 5-10 days. First class is 14-21 days usually. It is going through a military post office and then the US post office and that takes time. I am also caught up in it and I have not gotten mine either. James never fails us.

~James

Just be patient guys. If it comes Priority it is usually 5-10 days. First class is 14-21 days usually. It is going through a military post office and then the US post office and that takes time. I am also caught up in it and I have not gotten mine either. James never fails us.
Hi James, i would like the remaining NWS 3.5 K&B rebuild kits, and propshaft assemblies. Will paypal to address listed. Just need total please. Thanks James, Richard

John and Deryl, thanks for letting me know you got parts.

Deryl, believe it or not, customs in New York still has my box of engines and props. I will get your RS to you eventually, I promise... :)

Richard, I have a lot more of the prop shafts and rebuild kits availble than what is listed. Let me know exactly how many of each you want, and I will shoot you a total. Sorry for the delay, was doing some camping and offroading in France all weekend.

~James

James I need a couple of 3.5 K&B nws propshaft assemblys. How come no one is buying these? Are they defective or something? Give me a total please.

Thanks Paul

James I need a couple of 3.5 K&B nws propshaft assemblys. How come no one is buying these? Are they defective or something? Give me a total please.
Thanks Paul
ok James, i would like 18 of the NWS 3.5 shaft assemblies, and 6 of the NWS 3.5 rebuild kits. Thanks again James, Richard

Hi Richard, the total for your order is $330.00, and $5.00 for shipping for a grand total of $335.00.

Paul, (Zboater1), nothing wrong with these, they are brand new :) 2 of the 3.5 prop shaft assemblies come to $30.00, plus $3.00 for shipping.

Send Paypal to: [email protected]

Thanks guys, ~James

Hey Richard, I see the "echeck" you sent via paypal. I will send the items when the check clears, it says it should clear on the 25th or 26th. Hope thats ok? Thanks! ~James

Back